Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Calling ALL Marines - Past and Present

Old 05-11-2014, 01:32 PM   #361
I like my Squatch big and hairy.
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
RogueTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleCoug View Post
At ITB West, graduating from Delta Co as a 0352 on June 4th. Still awaiting orders on where I will be stationed, however I'm excited to be done with schooling and move on to the next step in my career.

So far I've had some pretty good enjoyment seeing Marines drain their bank accounts and do EXACTLY what we were told NOT to do basically since day 1 of recruit training. Maybe it pays to be a little older coming into the Corps...
Congrats! Yeah I wish I wasn't 18 when I joined. I did some STUPID crap. Wasted a lot of money that could have been better spent somewhere else. Oh well, you live and you learn. One thing I can tell you is I'd love to be able to track down and severely beat or maim all the vendors, salesmen, and general pieces of shit that take advantage of young service members.
Old 05-11-2014, 02:34 PM   #362
Washington State University
SeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeattleCoug is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Grunt
Name: Mark
SeattleCoug's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah constantly INSANE stories of Marines getting targeted and ripped off by vendors and salesman. I just shake my head.

Oh not to mention the crazy amount of Marines that lose their issued gear
Old 05-14-2014, 06:17 AM   #363
spartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Trevor
spartanhockey6's Tacoma Gallery
Saving up money from this deployment.....all going into the taco when I get back to the states haha. This whole Australia thing has been interesting haha, I thought field ops in CP we're bad lol. Some wierd ass "foot to mouth" disease/sickness going around lol. Soon everyone will be sucking on their toes to get out out of the field.
Old 05-14-2014, 06:18 AM   #364
spartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedspartanhockey6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTRD View Post
Congrats! Yeah I wish I wasn't 18 when I joined. I did some STUPID crap. Wasted a lot of money that could have been better spent somewhere else. Oh well, you live and you learn. One thing I can tell you is I'd love to be able to track down and severely beat or maim all the vendors, salesmen, and general pieces of shit that take advantage of young service members.
Lol where are at in good ol Southern Orygun are you from?
Old 05-14-2014, 08:23 AM   #365
RogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRogueTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by spartanhockey6 View Post
Lol where are at in good ol Southern Orygun are you from?
Medford area
Old 05-14-2014, 02:16 PM   #366

Marines:
Quote:
Medford area
Lol I'm from Ashland. Well, outside of Ashland, just had to go to school there... Unfortunately lol.
Old 05-14-2014, 02:18 PM   #367

Marines:
Quote:
Lol I'm from Ashland. Well, outside of Ashland, just had to go to school there... Unfortunately lol.
I feel your pain, at least the scenery is nice around here. I'm not a fan of Ashland as a whole. lol
Old 05-14-2014, 04:45 PM   #368

Marines:
Quote:
I feel your pain, at least the scenery is nice around here. I'm not a fan of Ashland as a whole. lol
Yeah gotta love So. Ore for all the mountains, lakes, and rivers.

I don't think I'll be moving back to the valley after I get out, although it is like a vortex and sucks people back in.
Old 05-14-2014, 05:28 PM   #369

Marines:
Quote:
Yeah gotta love So. Ore for all the mountains, lakes, and rivers.

I don't think I'll be moving back to the valley after I get out, although it is like a vortex and sucks people back in.
I told myself the same thing, but ended up moving back after I got out. It is a black hole and sucks you in, but if you have a good job and live in a decent area its a great place to live. I've planned on moving away a couple times, but never did.
Old 05-18-2014, 05:46 AM   #370

Marines:
Anyone on here from CP have to get evacuated? Glad I didn't leave my truck on base. Hope none of you guys got hit hard.
Old 05-18-2014, 07:51 AM   #371
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
I have one buddy still on CPen who has said his truck burned to the ground. I'm not sure which camp it was at though. It is weird thinking most of the base burnt.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:37 PM   #372
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here stationed at Robbins AFB? I'm a active duty Flightline and just got word on my orders to Georgia.
Old 05-21-2014, 06:47 PM   #373
Jack is on a distinguished road

Marines: 1st Law Enforcement Bn
Name: Jack
Jack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fla Yota View Post
Service Dates - July 1999 - July 2003
MOS - 5811 MP/Presidential Security
Unit - HMX-1 Security
Stationed - Quantico, VA
Rahh!
Dates - June 2013 to present
MOS - 5811
1st Law Enforcement Bn
Camp Pendleton
Old 06-04-2014, 09:50 AM   #374
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
Anyone here stationed at Robbins AFB? I'm a active duty Flightline and just got word on my orders to Georgia.
Turns out my orders were to McGuire AFB NJ. 49 MAG HMLA 773
Old 06-04-2014, 10:26 AM   #375
virginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shedvirginiamarine is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Retired SNCO
virginiamarine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
Turns out my orders were to McGuire AFB NJ. 49 MAG HMLA 773
I was gonna say I didn't know we had jarheads at robins. You'll be at my old command when it was still at Willow Grove PA.
Although I'm retired now, I still do a lot of site visits for work. Camp Pendleton, North Island, and Miramar are on my list at the end of June. I'm interested in seeing what kind of damage has occurred especially on the north side of Pendleton where I was stationed.
Old 09-24-2014, 07:22 AM   #376

Marines:
Who's from the CP area and wants to go to the desert! I get back in 3 weeks, have some Kings and a new All Pro bumper waiting to be put on! I'll be back for a whole year before we go on our next deployment...... the 31st MEU lmao, but who know's that might change with the current situation. Can't wait to be back in the Taco!
Old 09-24-2014, 07:31 AM   #377
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Who's from the CP area and wants to go to the desert! I get back in 3 weeks, have some Kings and a new All Pro bumper waiting to be put on! I'll be back for a whole year before we go on our next deployment...... the 31st MEU lmao, but who know's that might change with the current situation. Can't wait to be back in the Taco!
This is the first time and the first time only I have ever heard someone say they WANT to go out to the desert lol.

Had to say it. I'm out in 29 stumps though.
Old 09-24-2014, 03:37 PM   #378

Marines:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickerRicker19 View Post
This is the first time and the first time only I have ever heard someone say they WANT to go out to the desert lol.

Had to say it. I'm out in 29 stumps though.
Haha man... Sorry... My best buddy is over there with 2/7...but they're not there right now as you probably knew already.

I grew up riding in the desert so I guess I'm just used to it, but I'm sure if I was out there it would be a different story.
Old 09-24-2014, 04:20 PM   #379
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha man... Sorry... My best buddy is over there with 2/7...but they're not there right now as you probably knew already.

I grew up riding in the desert so I guess I'm just used to it, but I'm sure if I was out there it would be a different story.
Eh it's whatever after 4 years. I just hope I get off this rock before I hit 8. I would like to have a white Christmas again....and smell grass more than a few times a year.
Old 09-24-2014, 06:30 PM   #380
Mall crawling like a boss
Twinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTwinkie0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Infantry 3/3 I. CO.
Name: Chris
Twinkie0311's Tacoma Gallery
29 stumps that sucks man.

I got lucky and was stationed in Hawaii right off the bat.