Old 06-01-2011, 10:01 PM   #81
FreezyPop is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Security Forces
Name: Zach
FreezyPop's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to FreezyPop Send a message via Skype™ to FreezyPop
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
I have never understood why u AF guys have that stupid "red line". I have been thrown on my face like 5 times out in Kadena for crossing the "red line" i was just walking from my hanger to my plane.... whats the purpose of said "red line"
Its because inside the red line is the restricted area. It is there so that people know that the only ones that can be inside the red line are the ones with the right clearances or a need to be. For people who cross the red line without going in throught the entry control point (ecp) will be challenged. Obviously the people who do this are the ones who dont have a need to be in the area or just enjoy getting jacked up.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #82
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezyPop View Post
Its because inside the red line is the restricted area. It is there so that people know that the only ones that can be inside the red line are the ones with the right clearances or a need to be. For people who cross the red line without going in throught the entry control point (ecp) will be challenged. Obviously the people who do this are the ones who dont have a need to be in the area or just enjoy getting jacked up.
but heres where the whole logic doesnt make sense.... if i am walking out of the hanger that i work in, that i obviously have a clearance for and go to the plane that i am working on..... than why the big deal with the red line? in Kadena the enitre flight line has this. Not just one section here or there. its just one long red line all the way around the field.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:12 PM   #83

Quote:
but heres where the whole logic doesnt make sense.... if i am walking out of the hanger that i work in, that i obviously have a clearance for and go to the plane that i am working on..... than why the big deal with the red line? in Kadena the enitre flight line has this. Not just one section here or there. its just one long red line all the way around the field.
Its to keep others out.. if the red line is crossed then we take that as someone doesn't belong cause they don't know the rules obviously u wouldn't want someone random going to your plane and thats what we have an ecp for, to make sure that some random idiot doesn't go where he doesn't belong.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:16 PM   #84
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Quote:
Its to keep others out.. if the red line is crossed then we take that as someone doesn't belong cause they don't know the rules obviously u wouldn't want someone random going to your plane and thats what we have an ecp for, to make sure that some random idiot doesn't go where he doesn't belong.
lol ok. you AF guys and your crazy little red line. i never will understand it but next time i am out there i wont be crossing it.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:18 PM   #85

Quote:
lol ok. you AF guys and your crazy little red line. i never will understand it but next time i am out there i wont be crossing it.
It's basically our way of protecting the resource.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:20 PM   #86

Navy:
Quote:
It's basically our way of protecting the resource.
fair enough. us navy guys dont really care, so we found a naked djibution sleeping on our plane one day when we went out to go fly. i guess sometime in the middle of the night he jumped the fence line and base security didnt notice and thought our plane would make a good bed.... yeah people were not happy about that.....
Old 06-01-2011, 10:27 PM   #87

Quote:
fair enough. us navy guys dont really care, so we found a naked djibution sleeping on our plane one day when we went out to go fly. i guess sometime in the middle of the night he jumped the fence line and base security didnt notice and thought our plane would make a good bed.... yeah people were not happy about that.....
Hahaha! thats too funny
Old 06-01-2011, 10:29 PM   #88

Navy:
Quote:
Hahaha! thats too funny
lol eveyone had a good laugh... except the base CO... i think he fired the army reserve command that was doing base security and got another command in.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:35 PM   #89
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Shore Patrol / MPs MPs SF
Am I to read this as their shore patrol is referred to as special forces?
Old 06-01-2011, 10:46 PM   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Am I to read this as their shore patrol is referred to as special forces?
Security Forces
Old 06-01-2011, 10:55 PM   #91
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: RM/ET2(SS) veteran
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Security Forces
Still cute.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Still cute.
I mean... if thats what u wanna compare Security Forces to but in all reality Security Forces is the Infantry, Security and Police of the Air Force
Old 06-02-2011, 07:02 AM   #93
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
or cops
Old 06-02-2011, 12:33 PM   #94
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get the red line either (which side is the "restricted" side? Where's the entry/exit point? Do you really think that's going to deter a terrorist or something?).

But, shit, what's with the retarded glow belts?

"look at me, I'm in a war zone in camouflage with a flourescent yellow reflective band that totally negates the camo!"
Old 06-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #95
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
yea, the homo belts need to go. I can understand them conus but in a deployed location they need to go.