Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Afghanistan!!

Old 03-30-2011, 10:17 AM   #21
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't be posting locations up while I was in country, but the locals around the bases all know whats up anyways. Plus if youre at a place like KAF locals that work on the base are always getting picked up for spying for the taliban.

I was in southern hemand, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:18 AM   #22
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Will
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb0913 View Post
i'm going to guess...you're in the army.
How did you guess that?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:19 AM   #23
cb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
cb0913's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
How did you guess that?

magical powers, sir.
on a serious note, God bless you for doing what you're doing.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:20 AM   #24
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
magical powers, sir.
on a serious note, God bless you for doing what you're doing.
Well i appreciate it really do i love my job and cant wait to come back!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:22 AM   #25
cb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
cb0913's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well i appreciate it really do i love my job and cant wait to come back!!!!!!
i'm sure you do. i couldn't even imagine being in your situation.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #26

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i'm sure you do. i couldn't even imagine being in your situation.
Well it's pretty damn exciting i will say that but before people get the wrong idea im def not a FOBIT!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:35 AM   #27
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
Ya, I actually just got back from Afghan. I know its all fun. But who is TacoTabe?
Attached Files
File Type: pdf 20MAR11-VOGEL-KAM-KBLHEA.pdf (93.5 KB, 347 views)
Old 03-30-2011, 10:38 AM   #28
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I wouldn't be posting locations up while I was in country, but the locals around the bases all know whats up anyways. Plus if youre at a place like KAF locals that work on the base are always getting picked up for spying for the taliban.

I was in southern hemand, I'd go back in a heartbeat.
I was waiting for you to back me up... Bout time.
Haha
Old 03-30-2011, 11:01 AM   #29
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
Ya, I actually just got back from Afghan. I know its all fun. But who is TacoTabe?

A Taliban spy sent to infiltrate the TW boards, and gather as much intel as I can about TW service members
Old 03-30-2011, 11:03 AM   #30
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Fuck! My cover is blown.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:09 AM   #31

I Knew it.
Old 03-30-2011, 11:17 AM   #32

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
I dont want to many marines infiltratin my thread!! Lol naw im just kiddin!! Had to say somethin about marines!! whats you MOS there SantaCruz'n!!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:18 AM   #34

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
You are all nuts. I was there a long time ago. Before the proverbial SHTF. Teaching the dumb $*%% how to care for their horses and mules.
that must have been a Fuckin nightmare
Old 03-30-2011, 11:21 AM   #35
Banned
Sixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shedSixfeathers is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Kreg
Sixfeathers's Tacoma Gallery
My little brother is over there . God bless you both. Motor Transport Operator (88M
Old 03-30-2011, 11:22 AM   #36

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfeathers View Post
My little brother is over there . God bless you both.
Thank you sir
Old 03-30-2011, 11:23 AM   #37

Quote:
I dont want to many marines infiltratin my thread!! Lol naw im just kiddin!! Had to say somethin about marines!! whats you MOS there SantaCruz'n!!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:24 AM   #38

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Thats cool I have no clue what that is!! But hopefully its badass!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:42 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
It was a "unique" experience. When I enlisted I wasnt aware that teaching morons in the anus of the world was part of my MOS.
Hah, my cousin referred to Afghan as the rectum of the world. Until he went to the Sudan last year.