Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Afghanistan!!

Old 03-30-2011, 01:03 PM   #41
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
Thats cool I have no clue what that is!! But hopefully its badass!
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=0331
Old 03-30-2011, 08:04 PM   #42
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
GUNS UP!
Old 03-30-2011, 11:49 PM   #43
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
GUNS UP!
For Life!

Edit: Im going back to Afghan very very soon
Old 03-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #44
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
yeah im here in afghanistan all im saying is that in in the north, leave in a few days, and opsec is such a joke shit by now haj knows me by name lol INFANTRY WHATS UP
Old 03-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #45
Banned
03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed03taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
its obvious!

Quote:
How did you guess that?
it shows the army crest under your avatar just sayin
Old 03-31-2011, 04:18 AM   #46
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Will
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03taco View Post
yeah im here in afghanistan all im saying is that in in the north, leave in a few days, and opsec is such a joke shit by now haj knows me by name lol INFANTRY WHATS UP
There we go another 11B thats what im talkin bout oh and i knew it showed the crest i was bein a smart ass
Old 03-31-2011, 04:22 AM   #47
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
oh my bad lol and 11 bang bang is the only way to go im sittin in my hooch right now listin and prayin all is good cause all i can hear is gun ships and the fight jets running show of force the rest of my plt just rolled out for qrf for another plt in our company cant reveal to much ya know but rpgs and small arms shits heating up and i cant roll cause i go on leave in a few days!!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:24 AM   #48
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh my bad lol and 11 bang bang is the only way to go im sittin in my hooch right now listin and prayin all is good cause all i can hear is gun ships and the fight jets running show of force the rest of my plt just rolled out for qrf for another plt in our company cant reveal to much ya know but rpgs and small arms shits heating up and i cant roll cause i go on leave in a few days!!!!
Good shit brother i know how it is been in that sit many times it sucks alot of shit happened to our guys when i went on leave i left here we had a full plt i came back and we only got two squads!!!
Old 03-31-2011, 04:34 AM   #49

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
so 03taco are you from Louisiana or is that where your stationed at
Old 03-31-2011, 04:39 AM   #50
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
names Tom lol and im stationed out of good ol ft polk LA, previous to that i lived in washington state for most of my years
Old 03-31-2011, 04:41 AM   #51

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
names Tom lol and im stationed out of good ol ft polk LA, previous to that i lived in washington state for most of my years
Ft Polk huh thats gotta suck we went down there in Jan of '10 to do JRTC and that place is a shit hole
Old 03-31-2011, 05:05 AM   #52
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
I was over in KAF back in 06-07, take care over there
Old 03-31-2011, 05:11 AM   #53
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
its actually not bad i know you only get to see a little portion of the post when you go for jrtc, the main portion is fairly nice now and there is alot of stuff to do off post like drink wheel hunt fish drink and such

and thank you ill be sure to send your best to the rest of the guys
Old 03-31-2011, 05:33 AM   #54
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
Well been here since June of last year. Now on my second tour to this arm pit, was in Bagram in 03-04. Had a pretty good tour this time, we spent most of our time up in Tarin Kot, Urazgan doing joint missions with the Australians and Dutch. Now we are in Dand district south of Kandahar. But all is well I am wheels up and homeward bound in 22 days. Just spent my savings on my truck as any good deployed ldier should do.

Fourth and last tour just finished my 54th deployed month last week.

If you think that this is breaking OPSEC rules then you have nothing better to do with your time... Dand is about 200 square miles and since I am no longer in Tarin, Kot how can it be violating operational security. Just saying..LOL!! There is always one.
Old 03-31-2011, 05:37 AM   #55
Banned
Army:
03taco's Tacoma Gallery
lol i love it i love being deployed, well not so much the deployed part but the fact that i actually get to do my job over here instead of train for it lol
Old 03-31-2011, 11:14 AM   #56

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
lol i love it i love being deployed, well not so much the deployed part but the fact that i actually get to do my job over here instead of train for it lol
amen to that bro
Old 03-31-2011, 11:06 PM   #57
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
What would you guys do without your iPads in the field (tucked in your skivies) ... lol ...

In the "old days" in RVN ... if you were in the field ... you were lucky to get to call home for 10 minutes every 6 months. Most got a R&R after 6 months though.
Old 03-31-2011, 11:16 PM   #58
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
and plus im sure they dont get on TW forums anyway just sayin!!
you never know..they do travel in TOYOTAS!!
Old 03-31-2011, 11:18 PM   #59
McGrubber
woody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoody6047 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Blacksheep of the DOD
Name: Beau
woody6047's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stmpjmpr View Post
you never know..they do travel in TOYOTAS!!
Ive only seen like 2 tacomas here in a year and a half, mainly Hilux's
Old 04-04-2011, 05:26 PM   #60
junior07 is on a distinguished road
Marines: CPL Safety and Survival Mech, VMM-264
Name: Matt
junior07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody6047 View Post
Ive only seen like 2 tacomas here in a year and a half, mainly Hilux's
I saw a Tundra out where I am a couple weeks ago, I had just woken up about to get off the bus (flight line is to far to walk to) and I saw the ass end of it, definatly raised moral. And this place is cake, I only wish we did more name missions as a squadron, but fucking with the ground guys that come up to the hanger is always a good time!!!