LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Afghanistan!!

Old 03-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #1
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
Name: Will
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Afghanistan!!

Is there anyone else on here that's in Afhganiland and what part are you in im in Kunar Province!!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 09:32 AM   #3
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: EAS
Name: Logan
SantaCruz'n's Tacoma Gallery
You might as well walk 'em on target. Better yet, just give us your 10 digit grid.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
beans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to beholdbeans20 is a splendid one to behold

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SantaCruz'n View Post
You might as well walk 'em on target. Better yet, just give us your 10 digit grid.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:34 AM   #5

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Just to say this place sucks but im out in less than 30 days
Old 03-30-2011, 09:35 AM   #6
Bad decisions make great stories.
Lost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shedLost_Humanity is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lost_Humanity's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I was thinking the same damn thing.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:51 AM   #7
SantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shedSantaCruz'n is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
Just to say this place sucks but im out in less than 30 days
Oh ok, so I have to finish my plan before the next 30 days is up.

I dont know your job but...
This is always the most dangerous part of the deployment. Seriously, more stuff will prob happen now, than there was during your whole deployment. Don't get complacent brother.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:53 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post
I KNOW hes had plenty of OPSEC briefs
Old 03-30-2011, 09:55 AM   #9
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_Humanity View Post

What, like the Taliban isn't aware of the Army's presence in the valley? Shh, buddy, you dont want them to know you're there
Old 03-30-2011, 10:01 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
What, like the Taliban isn't aware of the Army's presence in the valley? Shh, buddy, you dont want them to know you're there
They may know that there is military presence there. They may not know if it is collation forces, Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force. Plus its just a bad habit to broadcast over the internet where you are in a combat zone.
Just saying.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #11

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ok, so I have to finish my plan before the next 30 days is up.

I dont know your job but...
This is always the most dangerous part of the deployment. Seriously, more stuff will prob happen now, than there was during your whole deployment. Don't get complacent brother.
Yeah bro trust me we done enough shit in this valley as it is they know were here but thanks for the concern anyway and no im not mad cause you said that i was just statin the facts
Old 03-30-2011, 10:02 AM   #12

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoTabe View Post
someones got sense
Old 03-30-2011, 10:04 AM   #13

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They may know that there is military presence there. They may not know if it is collation forces, Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force. Plus its just a bad habit to broadcast over the internet where you are in a combat zone.
Just saying.
Well i didnt tell you if i was in the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force anyway and its not like i threw my unit out there either trust me i know my limits as far as opsec go!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:05 AM   #14

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
and plus im sure they dont get on TW forums anyway just sayin!!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:07 AM   #15
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Just saying.

Sadly, they probly know more about the Army's position and movements than the Army knows about them...

It isnt a good habit to broadcast ones location, but its not like some towel head in a hut is gunna read this and trace his IP address...
Old 03-30-2011, 10:10 AM   #16

Not worth arguing.
Old 03-30-2011, 10:12 AM   #17

Quote:
Not worth arguing.

Not trying to instigate anything. Take care
Old 03-30-2011, 10:14 AM   #18

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
Alright Alright geez I'll admit it maybe i said a little too much my mistake but im sure they dont have an account on TW and if they did try anything they would get destroyed thats the name of the game 3 to 1 odds thats what they preach!!! But sorry like i said before thanks for the concern!!! But have you been to Afghaniland yet?
Old 03-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #19

Army:
beans20's Tacoma Gallery
and were not arguin were just bustin your balls havin some fun sorry bro dont want you to get all pissy!!!
Old 03-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #20
cb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to beholdcb0913 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chris
cb0913's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by beans20 View Post
Well i didnt tell you if i was in the Army, Marines, Navy, Air Force anyway and its not like i threw my unit out there either trust me i know my limits as far as opsec go!
i'm going to guess...you're in the army.