Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

WANT to go to Hickam!

Old 04-19-2011, 02:26 PM   #21
TTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Intel
Name: Jake
TTGuy711's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Well I'm stationed at Beale, but live in Rocklin since everything near the base is crap. I'm from Kauai, HI though. Can't BOP Hawaii since it's overseas and thats stupid. I've looked into the whole HI being the home of record deal but I've had HI fill my dream sheet for years and no luck. I'm intel so there is no reason I can't get to Hawaii. Cards just haven't aligned for me I guess. My buddy went to Hawaii and I get to hear and see about all the crap he does. Next best thing is for me to go to Vegas so I can get cheaper flights back home. Oh well more places to wheel if thats the case.
Intel at Beale, huh? I have friends in multiple units there. Do you happen to know SSgt Lienhard or A1C Goldberg? OR SrA Grosinske? Haha sorry just curious.
Old 04-19-2011, 07:32 PM   #22
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TTGuy711 View Post
Intel at Beale, huh? I have friends in multiple units there. Do you happen to know SSgt Lienhard or A1C Goldberg? OR SrA Grosinske? Haha sorry just curious.
Do you mean a Jon Leinhard? I know that guy I used to work with him...Isn't he in Ohio??
Old 04-20-2011, 08:21 AM   #23
TTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant futureTTGuy711 has a brilliant future
Air Force: Intel
Name: Jake
TTGuy711's Tacoma Gallery
Lol yeah that's him. He's in my flight at Wright-Patt.
Old 04-20-2011, 12:07 PM   #24
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Things are great. Just came from Malmstrom so im not bitching lol. I was going to ship my tacoma over here but insurance ate my ass up. Maybe i can have it paid off in a year and then shipp it over. Do you do any wheeling here?
Ahhh man you didnt bring it with you! That sucks man! How much was insurance gonna run you? I pay I have the TACO and my Gixxer, I pay $195 in the winter months and about $235 I think in the spring/summer time. Put the bike in storage status to save a little dough when im not riding it. I use USAA. As far as wheelin goes....theres not a ton of places near by. That I know of anyway. Just out the west gate we have the CTS training area where they train in the Humvees and stuff but thats about it other than some random trails here and there. Germans are really uptight about the land and the looks you get when your driving on their dirt are not nice! They actualy WILL turn in your LC plate #. Not very fond of this place. but....13 months and Im headed out and back to the states. Have you been down here? Are you at Cheevers?
Old 04-20-2011, 12:11 PM   #25
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
HOW the hell did you get it so low. Lowest i could get mne was like 330/month. im really missing it and i have up to a year to ship it so it might come after i pay it off. no im not aCheveres im at kleine brogel
Old 04-20-2011, 12:24 PM   #26
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
HOW the hell did you get it so low. Lowest i could get mne was like 330/month. im really missing it and i have up to a year to ship it so it might come after i pay it off. no im not aCheveres im at kleine brogel

Hmm shit man I dont know! My deductable is high like $1000, good credit, and im almost 34yrs old. Have a clean driving record too wich amazes the hell out of me! haha

So ya maybe its just a combination of all those things. Probly whats hitting you hard is your age unfortunatly. Also.....Im in Germany. Maybe Belgium has something to do with it? I know I rode to Czech Republic for a MotoGP race in 2009 and had to get insured specificly for Czech due to the high theft rate. It costed extra that month even though I called and added it the day before I left and called and had it taken off the day after I got back. Like I said it could be a complete combination of stuff! Bottom line.....we get boned living here when it comes to insurance, shipping ect ect. I hope you get your rig here soon man! Lemme know if you do and maybe we can find some dirt.