Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

WANT to go to Hickam!

Old 04-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
WANT to go to Hickam!

Anyone know a PACAF Functional that wants to hook a brother up?
Old 04-13-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
IslandBoy86 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 757 AMXS
IslandBoy86's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that. I heard people that have Hawaii as their home of record have a better chance. Other than that did you try to BOP?
Old 04-13-2011, 08:37 PM   #5
IslandBoy86 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 757 AMXS
IslandBoy86's Tacoma Gallery
CCFBERG what squadron you at in Ramstein?
Old 04-13-2011, 08:57 PM   #6
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
You telling me! I've been trying for the last 4 years to go there.

LOL ya bro! Sucks huh! Some seriouse B.S.!! I had this female troop a year ago....complete idiot! No matter what we did that girl could not work on a plane to save her life! Guess what....."Sgt Beeeeerg I got orders in virtual but I dont know how to see where Im going, will you help me" "says.......your Goooooing to Hickam you B#T^H!!! FML!!!!!!!!!!! This cannot be right!.....ya it was! So lame man! Shitty people seem to get all the good assignments. And she posts up on FB all of the "cool Hawaiian" things she is doing and all the fun blahhhh blahhhh I hate her LOL!

Hey man your from Rocklin? haha Im from Roseville!! Sweet!
Old 04-13-2011, 08:59 PM   #7

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandBoy86 View Post
Good luck with that. I heard people that have Hawaii as their home of record have a better chance. Other than that did you try to BOP?
Cant BOP from overseas. Just checked like a week ago. Really lame rules man! You have to get an assignment to the states be there like X-amount time and then put in for it.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:01 PM   #8

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandBoy86 View Post
CCFBERG what squadron you at in Ramstein?
86th MXS C130J's "four fans of Lockheed crap"
Im Aero Repair / Crash Recovery for the 86th
Old 04-13-2011, 09:03 PM   #9

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Edwards is on my list of WILL PCS AT ANY COST!!! Spent a ton of time down there when I was flying on 135's. Like it there also!
Old 04-14-2011, 05:03 PM   #10
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Well I'm stationed at Beale, but live in Rocklin since everything near the base is crap. I'm from Kauai, HI though. Can't BOP Hawaii since it's overseas and thats stupid. I've looked into the whole HI being the home of record deal but I've had HI fill my dream sheet for years and no luck. I'm intel so there is no reason I can't get to Hawaii. Cards just haven't aligned for me I guess. My buddy went to Hawaii and I get to hear and see about all the crap he does. Next best thing is for me to go to Vegas so I can get cheaper flights back home. Oh well more places to wheel if thats the case.
Old 04-15-2011, 12:54 AM   #11
JDTORRES10 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Geospatial Analyst
Name: JD
JDTORRES10's Tacoma Gallery
You could go to Korea for a yr and have it as a follow on OR take a 365 deployment. Personally I hear KOREA is like a yr you tend not to remember anyways cause you're always ... fill in the blank lol
Old 04-15-2011, 07:02 PM   #13
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
You're @ Ramstein and want Hickam...greedy *&^%$ LoL. Seriously, hope it works out for you.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:49 AM   #14

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEcho2k5 View Post
You're @ Ramstein and want Hickam...greedy *&^%$ LoL. Seriously, hope it works out for you.
Maybe! I can see how a person could assume that! Then they get stationed here and find out why! All Im saying is...My dream assignment is Hickam and always has been. If your thinking about coming here some day, hit me up and Ill give you details. Real info, not what some guy that was stationed here 8 years ago will tell you. This place is insane! On both sides of the gate! I hope it works out for me also, Thanks! Got to chase your dreams right! Cant blame me for that.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:56 AM   #15

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Yea that route doesn't always work either...I did Korea from 2007-2008. That's how I got stuck at Beale. They have to have an opening when you apply for your follow on.
Ya I have friends that have tried that rout. DIdnt work. Your also told when you do a 4 years Vol assignment here that you get your pic on your way back. Absolutly NOT true. Had a strong feeling that was B.S when I got orders here but found out for real about 6mos into this place. Id take Beal bro!! haha Actualy I was there pulling alert dudy on my 135's for like 68 days or so not long after 911. Wasnt a bad TDY at all.....home in Roseville at mom and dads just about every other day. So nice!! I got a buddy that just left Ramstein and went to Beal, he x-trained and went to Image Analis. Really likes it there from what he has told me.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:12 AM   #16
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP im stationed at Kleine Brogel in Belgium. You got your taco over here??
Old 04-16-2011, 07:31 AM   #17

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoIII View Post
Hey OP im stationed at Kleine Brogel in Belgium. You got your taco over here??
yEP! I bought it New over here. Hows things up there in Belgium?
Old 04-16-2011, 07:35 AM   #18
Retired?
gatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud ofgatlin69 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired
Name: Scott
gatlin69's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck!!!
Old 04-17-2011, 04:15 AM   #20
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CCFBERG View Post
yEP! I bought it New over here. Hows things up there in Belgium?
Things are great. Just came from Malmstrom so im not bitching lol. I was going to ship my tacoma over here but insurance ate my ass up. Maybe i can have it paid off in a year and then shipp it over. Do you do any wheeling here?