Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Graduated Naval Hospital Corps School today!!!

Old 04-14-2011, 02:42 PM   #21
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Navy: Hospital Corpsman 8404 (HM3)
Name: Gary
Sheepdog's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you all for the support. It feels great to have all this appreciation from you guys. I hope to make you all proud!!!
Old 04-14-2011, 02:48 PM   #22
Sheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant futureSheepdog has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Good luck & stay out of combat zones!!! Jim
Hahaha. That's exactly where I want to be. My class only had one spot for 1st Marine Division and the kid who was 2nd in line snatched it. I picked 5th but eventhough I knew he was gonna grab it, I still told the detailer that I wanted divisional orders to 1st Mar Div. Unfortunately there wasn't any more, but there were a few to 2nd Mar Div. I didn't take any of those because my HM1 told me that the Navy isn't likely to send someone from coast to coast. So If I was on the east coast for my 1st 2 years, I probably wouldn't be able to get 1st Mar Div orders next time around. I picked orders to the Naval Hospital in Lemoore, Ca because it's only 4 hours from home and I'm more likely to get divisional orders to 1st Mar Div next time I'm up to pick. I was really heartbroken when I found out I couldn't to where I wanted but hopefully I'll get there soon.
Old 04-14-2011, 03:31 PM   #23
My progeny will be awesome!
ChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shedChewbacaTW is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam
ChewbacaTW's Tacoma Gallery
Grats man!!! how was corpman school? lots of studying?
Old 04-14-2011, 06:40 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbacaTW View Post
Grats man!!! how was corpman school? lots of studying?

Thanks. It was pretty damn hard. Every week I had to learn something new, then take a test, then start on the next subject. It's VERY fast paced and hard to retain the bulk of the information. But the Navy is shutting NHCS Great Lakes down in July and moving it to Texas. I have no idea what the course is suppose to be like down there though. Hopefully a bit longer and a little more invlolved than it was here.
Old 04-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #25
Molon Labe
CoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoalMedic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: now Paramedic/Firefighter
CoalMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Doc!
Going for your FMF pin?

I'm here today because the your brethren patched me up when I was punctured one day in Iraq a long time ago.
Semper Fi.