LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

ProComp or Fabtech Lift shipped to APO?

Old 04-15-2011, 03:06 PM   #1
The Shocker and Me Tall Dark TACO
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 19 EMS AERO REPAIR/CRASH RECOVERY
Name: Shawn
CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
ProComp or Fabtech Lift shipped to APO?

Has anyone had a ProComp or Fabtech 6" Lift shipped to APO? I saw someone around here had posted pics of the lift in the boxes unopened and I cannot find that picture anymore. The ProComp is 277 pounds and comes in 6 seperate boxes. If anyone can help me out here that would be great. Basicaly Im trying to find out if these boxes will exceed the 70lb per box limmit and or dimminsion limmits for APO shipping. If I could find that picture I could estimate it. But I cant find it. Ohh and I called ProComp directly and allthough the guy was cool and helped me with what he could, he couldnt tell me the info on the boxes. And yes its gonna be expensive!!! I just need to figure some things out because its already on its way to my ShipitAPO forwarding address.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Try search box upper right. Jim
Old 04-18-2011, 03:11 PM   #3
CCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shedCCFBERG is one of the sharper tools in the shed

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Come on!! Seriously man? Pretty sure I know how to use the search function! Done that! HOURS of it this weekend. If you would like I could give you the long ass list of "KEY WORDS" I used that didnt bring up the picture or post I was looking for. And also I think I looked at ever picture from EVERYONE in the gallery. So thanks for you comment Captain Obvious but this isnt my first time with a Forum!
I never found what I was looking for, its too late now anyway. Stuff has shipped. But had I found it or someone helped me, I could have made some choices to minimize the cost of shipping. But no ....I get one reply and no help on something that you may or may not remember seeing around here if you would have stoped with the lame ass attitude and thought about it for a minute.
Nuff said here!
Old 04-20-2011, 11:13 AM   #4

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You call that help? Your a jackass! But you already know that.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:37 AM   #5
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What did you learn in first gd. takes one to know one..please post how much shipping was, I NEED A GOOD LAUGH!!
Why you being such a dick to a newer member?
Old 04-20-2011, 11:48 AM   #6
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
Did you read post #3?
Old 04-20-2011, 11:52 AM   #7

CCFBERG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 707Bro View Post
X2,

whatever If he wants to act that way cool....so be it! But dont expect me not to respond accordingly. Ive spent hours and hours searching different things on here. Have found just about every answer I have had a question about. The one time I post a simple question......I get some BS like this. I guess now days you have to attatch an "I USED THE SEARCH FUNCTION" disclaimer to any of your questions you post along with a detailed key word listing that you used. Like I said...whatever! I wonder if he searched any key words on the subject I posted to validate his comment. And if he found it.....why didnt he just post it up for me and call me stupid......I would have then bowed to the master and given him many thanks for finding something I obviously am unable to find myself. To often I see on many forums people jump quickly at the "use the search function" response. Its seriously lame! I do understand also that people ask retarded questions and do not use the search. But.....Pay it forward and maybe some day you will be rewarded for your efforts.

Ohh and the shipping was less than I planned for! I made an estimated guess based on the little information I had to go off of. Maybe I should go buy a lotto ticket now huh.
Old 04-20-2011, 07:54 PM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL

NAME CHANGE, I CANT HELP, DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT LIFTS.