1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Ft. Rucker housing - flight school

Discussion in 'Military' started by erion109, May 5, 2011.

1. May 5, 2011 at 12:29 PM
    erion109

erion109 [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT
    Weathertech FR & RR, DDM Tuning HID 55W 5000k Bi-Xenon, ARE topper, Yellow painted fog-lamp mod, anytime fog-lamp, Ipod interface, Red Top OPTIMA, Bilstein 5100s and 1.5 Toytech AAL, Redline Hoodstruts and EZdown tailgate.
    Hello fellow TW members. I am leaving for flight school Mid-End of June. I will be leaving my children and wife to chase my dreams of flying helicopters. My wife is in school now getting her Masters in Education, so she cannot leave the area. If there is anyone on TW who lives in the Enterprise/Daleville area who needs (or wouldn't mind) a roommate or anyone on here going to Ft. Rucker looking for housing too; please let me know. I am a family man, so not looking for a place to party. I'm going to be focused on school and getting back to TN. I will be paying my mortgage in TN while I'm in school, so something inexpensive would also be very appreciated. Thank you for viewing my post and GO AIR CAV!!!

2. May 6, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    dbronzo

dbronzo Protected by Armor Tech Offroad

Member:
    First Name:
    Dennis
    Fayetteville, NC
    Vehicle:
    08 TRD Sport 4x4 w/ some Mods
    King Coilovers, LR UCA's, All Pro Sliders, ATO Full Skids, Pioneer AVH-P4300, 4.56 Gears, Front and Rear ARB Air Lockers, ATO Full Wrap High Clearance Bumper w/ Tire Carrier, ATO Hybrid Bumper, Smittybuilt XRC 8, Lightforce 240 Blitz, Rock Lights
    Enjoy man, I will be there in August to start WOC and Flight School. Good luck.

3. May 15, 2011 at 4:19 PM
    ocloninger

ocloninger Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Orin
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma Off Road
    Both of you guys get ready to have some fun. Im finally done!

4. May 19, 2011 at 9:54 PM
    OlyTacoma173

OlyTacoma173 Well-Known Member

Member:
    Olympia, WA
    Vehicle:
    2004 Xtra Cab TRD 4x4
    LineX Spray-in bedliner, deckplate mod, K&N High-flow filter, Camburg Coilovers and UCAs, Alcan leaf-pack, Elite plate bumper
    Good luck to all of you. I just graduated at the beginning of April. Stay in the books and out of the pink Newton welcome center on 84.

5. May 20, 2011 at 9:08 AM
    ocloninger

ocloninger Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Orin
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    11 Tacoma Off Road
    nice man, what do you fly?

6. May 20, 2011 at 7:30 PM
    erion109

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT
    Weathertech FR & RR, DDM Tuning HID 55W 5000k Bi-Xenon, ARE topper, Yellow painted fog-lamp mod, anytime fog-lamp, Ipod interface, Red Top OPTIMA, Bilstein 5100s and 1.5 Toytech AAL, Redline Hoodstruts and EZdown tailgate.
    I've been doing some research on housing at Ft. Rucker and military pay in general. If you have knowledge on this subject, please let me know. My wife and son will be staying in Nashville in our home while I go to flight school and I'm looking for ways to maximize my income (somewhat of a cut from my civilian job). From what I've seen and been told, I can live in BOQ at no cost and receive BAH for the location where my dependents will be residing. I also pay child support for my daughter from my first marriage, but I think the BAH-DIFF will not apply since I am remarried and have dependents that qualify for full BAH.

If you have experience with this or would like to comment on BOQ at Ft. Rucker, I would greatly appreciate it!

7. May 20, 2011 at 7:31 PM
    erion109

Member:
    First Name:
    Jayson
    Nashville
    Vehicle:
    06 TRD SPORT
    OLY it looks like you've experienced a lot so far in your ARMY career.

Products Discussed in

To Top