Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Maybe going to law school for veterans ... maybe

Old 06-01-2011, 09:29 PM   #1
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Smile Maybe going to law school for veterans ... maybe

Posting this in the "miltary section" ... because it deals with the military and the VA.

I have a few things to get off my "to do list" first ... but I am seriously thinking of going back to school (accredited law school) to help veterans. And my services would be a good deal ... FREE ... if I can manage that.

Will probably go to a "plain vanilla local law school" just to learn enough law to pass the bar exam, specialize somewhat in VA law, and help veterans in their fights with the VA.

Recently talked to the VA and they may pay for it ... under an old "vocational rehab rule" ... it's a stretch, but it may work.

Planning to get the JD to help veterans for free like I do now, but armed with more knowledge and ability to formally argue cases.

50/50 at this point ... but I really think that I will try. Being a combat veterans with several disabilities and having been screwed by the system for years, I think that I can relate to the veteran's problems with the VA.

Any advice, thoughts or ideas from any present lawyers or those in law school would be appreciated.
Old 06-01-2011, 09:33 PM   #2
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bobby
907taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do it man, my wife is a disabled veteran and many people deserve the help you could provide them and deserve. It was a almost a 2 yr battle for her to get status and prove her injury occured while serving......your doing great work my friend.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:38 AM   #3
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Do it sky 6 but there is going to be alot of .... Good luck to you.. Jim
Old 06-02-2011, 06:51 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
go for it.my wife is a lawyer.they warn you your first year of school that you will hate being a lawyer.lol. my wife likes it but she only does real estate so she doesnt spend 10000 hours a week in the office.thats great they might pay for it.we owe $130k on her student loans($800 a month).my buddy just retired as a detective and is practicing law full time.he spent 25 years writing tickets and now fights those same tickets. good luck.its alot of studying