Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Hey Guys, just checking in.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:30 AM   #1
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Guys, just checking in.

Hey there Tacomaworld,

I haven't forgotten about yall, hope yall haven't forgotten me either. Haha.

How has everyone been?

I've only got 10 weeks left on this deployment. Ready to meet up with my brothers again.

Man I miss my truck.
Old 06-24-2011, 06:55 AM   #2
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Get home safe, How is Haughton?
Old 06-24-2011, 12:36 PM   #3
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Hey there Tacomaworld,

I haven't forgotten about yall, hope yall haven't forgotten me either. Haha.

How has everyone been?

I've only got 10 weeks left on this deployment. Ready to meet up with my brothers again.

Man I miss my truck.
Hey man,

Good to hear from you. I got fucked in the ass by the green weenie so I couldn't go with you guys. I'm transfering to 3/23. They are scheduled for activation later this year.

Get some!! What do you plan to do with all that money saved up?
Old 06-25-2011, 02:07 AM   #5
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Get home safe, How is Haughton?
Its not bad there. Its the "country" since its outside city limits, but its right next to Bossier/Shreveport so you can get the best of both if you want. I was actually living in Shreveport with my lady. But not anymore I'll probably end up in Bossier though.

Do you know of the area?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YayAreaTaco0311 View Post
Hey man,

Good to hear from you. I got fucked in the ass by the green weenie so I couldn't go with you guys. I'm transfering to 3/23. They are scheduled for activation later this year.

Get some!! What do you plan to do with all that money saved up?
Lol. Money? I just pay lots on the truck really. I started building a rifle, but not too much has gone to it. I'm gonna get a bike when I get back. If I find one at the price I want. I don't want to waste a lot of money. lol. Except on the truck.
Old 06-25-2011, 06:06 AM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Glad to see ya still around!
Old 06-25-2011, 08:39 PM   #7
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I grew up out side of Plain Dealing, We KICKED your ass in B BALL almost every year, that was back in the 50 & 60.. Jim
Old 06-26-2011, 10:35 AM   #8
Stayed Up Too Late

Hahaha. Thats awesome. I don't know what's goin on with the high schools now, but when I was in, we were the ones kicking the ass
Old 06-27-2011, 05:45 AM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Hahaha. Thats awesome. I don't know what's goin on with the high schools now, but when I was in, we were the ones kicking the ass
10-4 I played your dad or grandpaw, we were bad ass back then , stay safe & get home soon!!! Jim
Old 06-27-2011, 05:59 AM   #10
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for serving!!!!
Old 06-27-2011, 10:35 AM   #11
Stayed Up Too Late

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
10-4 I played your dad or grandpaw, we were bad ass back then , stay safe & get home soon!!! Jim
Hahaha!

I'll be home as soon as they let me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sean266 View Post
Thanks for serving!!!!
You're welcome brother.