Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Pensacola, FL

Old 07-19-2011, 07:24 PM   #2
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
Are you kidding? Go to the beach...you'll find bars and the oposite sex there.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:26 PM   #7
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
alright will do, got to go rent a car... lol, might head down to new orleans also
new orleans is fun haha

go see the blue angles!!
Old 07-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #9
Kms254 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
Kms254's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have your motorcycle with you? If so you might be able to meet up with some people on http://www.pensacolariders.com/forum/ If you don't want to go to a beach bar and want to try something a bit different orielly's isn't bad....
Old 07-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #10
Ez2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud ofEz2typethis has much to be proud of

Navy: Aviation Structural Mechanic (Structures and Hydraulics) VFA-25
Ez2typethis's Tacoma Gallery
Lookers and Arety's angels... Have fun! pensacola beach. Loved that place
Old 07-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #11
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Navy: ET1(SW/AW), Recruiter @ NRS TriBeCa (NYC)
Menametony's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Menametony
i have nothing... i took a flight here.... didnt want to put 2k or so miles on the truck...i think the beach/bar might be cool. i know for sure one of these weekends im heading to LA.. just not sure when yet
Old 07-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #12
TheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheOtherGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 63B
TheOtherGuy's Tacoma Gallery
The naval aviation museum is a must see. It is one of the best museums I have been to.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #13
KBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (DD-214), 3d Marine Division
Name: Kurt
KBToyota's Tacoma Gallery
Are you guys CTs or aviation guys.
Old 07-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #14
ShaneG is on a distinguished road
Navy: SCPO / P-3 Aircrew
Name: Shane
ShaneG's Tacoma Gallery
I'm assuming you are in an aviation rating given the short duration school you are going to. As a CT, I've spent quite a bit of time in P-cola over the years for training. Bit of a run down, ragged beach town. Great place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there.

As mentioned previously, the Naval Aviation Museum over at the NAS is a must see. Drove my wife nuts when I used to drag her there every other weekend. The beaches are gorgeous, whether you are hitting up the P-cola beaches or Destin a bit further down the road.

And, as mentioned previously, the bar scene can be a pretty good time during your off-duty hours. Check out the Seville Quarter. McGuire's Irish Pub is a must...
Old 07-24-2011, 06:12 PM   #15
KBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shedKBToyota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt (DD-214), 3d Marine Division
Name: Kurt
KBToyota's Tacoma Gallery
McGuires IS a must... got a dollar bill up there somewhere, great food too.
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #16
Menametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud ofMenametony has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneG View Post
I'm assuming you are in an aviation rating given the short duration school you are going to. As a CT, I've spent quite a bit of time in P-cola over the years for training. Bit of a run down, ragged beach town. Great place to visit, but wouldn't want to live there.

As mentioned previously, the Naval Aviation Museum over at the NAS is a must see. Drove my wife nuts when I used to drag her there every other weekend. The beaches are gorgeous, whether you are hitting up the P-cola beaches or Destin a bit further down the road.

And, as mentioned previously, the bar scene can be a pretty good time during your off-duty hours. Check out the Seville Quarter. McGuire's Irish Pub is a must...
nope, not here for air school, im just here for recruiting school
Old 07-26-2011, 06:26 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBToyota View Post
McGuires IS a must... got a dollar bill up there somewhere, great food too.
buddy is taking me there this weekend