Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

It's Official - Contract Navy!

Old 08-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
It's Official - Contract Navy!

It's official. Just came through today and got a call from my Lieutenant. I'll sign my papers when I get back to school later this month. I'll commission as an officer in the Navy when I graduate (although I'll still try to switch over to the Marine Corps).

So excited. Now I can't wait to graduate from college!

I want to thank everyone who has given me advise and support as I have made it to this point!

Old 08-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #3
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats bro! I got nothing but respect for the Navy
Old 08-05-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #6
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you! Can't wait! Just want to go to OCS right now!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #7
That Guy
CaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaptainFun is one of the sharper tools in the shed
CaptainFun's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!
Old 08-05-2011, 06:29 PM   #8
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations Nick!!
Old 08-05-2011, 09:27 PM   #9
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumNutz View Post
Thank you! Can't wait! Just want to go to OCS right now!

When are you going to OCS? Are you working out already?
Old 08-05-2011, 09:39 PM   #10
PkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of lightPkTaco is a glorious beacon of light
Name: David
PkTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Grats
Old 08-06-2011, 04:24 AM   #11
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you everyone!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
When are you going to OCS? Are you working out already?
Well if I can switch to Marine Corps over this school year I'll go next summer. I've been working out for a solid year. Have a 300 pft/prt score by USMC and USN standards.
Old 08-06-2011, 05:05 AM   #12
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Navy OCS is kind of a joke... but welcome aboard
Old 08-06-2011, 07:07 AM   #13
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations, Mister NumNutz!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:51 AM   #15
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
Thank you everyone!!!!

Well if I can switch to Marine Corps over this school year I'll go next summer. I've been working out for a solid year. Have a 300 pft/prt score by USMC and USN standards.

Thats good! Dont forget to keep up with swimming....Im sure you already know how to swim but having to throw on some cammies, pack, rifle, helmet, and boots freak some people out. Not to mention...thats a totally different type of swimming. LOL
Old 08-07-2011, 03:10 AM   #17
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations.

Here's to a very successful and rewarding career.
Old 08-07-2011, 10:12 AM   #18
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats..!! What type of officer would you be for the Navy?
Old 08-07-2011, 10:22 AM   #19
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Thank you everyone!!!!

USN will probably make you commit OBLISERV for a couple years. Doubt they will put money into you just to let you go. Congrats, dunno why you'd wanna go navy over coast guard though
Old 08-07-2011, 10:38 AM   #20
One of the original 7928
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Congrats..!! What type of officer would you be for the Navy?
Either way I'll go aviation. But, I'd rather go Marines so I get to play with guns first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
USN will probably make you commit OBLISERV for a couple years. Doubt they will put money into you just to let you go. Congrats, dunno why you'd wanna go navy over coast guard though
In ROTC you have the option to become a "Marine Option." I have to reapply though and as a junior its a little bit harder.