Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

SEALS, SOAR, AFSOC personnel killed in OEF

Old 08-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
kinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinetik873 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: GM1(sw/exw), USS Tortuga 01-04, NSWDG 04-09.
Name: Josh
kinetik873's Tacoma Gallery
SEALS, SOAR, AFSOC personnel killed in OEF

I just heard about this, I served and know these guys.
These men were Teammates and Brothers. God Bless them all.
Prayers please for the families and the ones still in the fight.

http://news.yahoo.com/31-americans-7...145151275.html

Josh
Old 08-06-2011, 10:26 AM   #2
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
sorry to hear Josh.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:40 AM   #5
MTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shedMTgirl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Weesa
MTgirl's Tacoma Gallery
for those 31 souls and their families.

EDIT...and for all of the others before. I know it hits a little closer to home seeing page after page of names.... icasualties.org
Old 08-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #6
SOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedSOSHeloPilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Helicopter Pilot - RVN
SOSHeloPilot's Tacoma Gallery
Very sorry for your loss Josh.

It broke my heart to hear and read about this ... may they stay "forever young" and "rest in peace".
Old 08-06-2011, 09:03 PM   #7
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Such a huge loss...RIP to those incredible warriors and my condolences to their families
Old 08-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #8
Slow as shit. Cute as Hell.
Steves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSteves104x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Steves104x4's Tacoma Gallery
USA

Heroes Forever
Old 08-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #9
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
RIP
Old 08-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #10
Nothin
krimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shedkrimson is one of the sharper tools in the shed
krimson's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear Josh. RIP those warriors. My condolences go to their families.
Old 08-06-2011, 11:52 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
god bless them all.... prayers sent to their families
Old 08-06-2011, 11:56 PM   #12
Live Fast, Die Young
superwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuperwhite10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

superwhite10's Tacoma Gallery
god bless. thankful for their sevice, RIP!!
Old 08-06-2011, 11:59 PM   #13
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I saw this on the news this afternoon and it made me sick

Prayers go out to the families of the lost

Their memory will live on in our heritage!
Old 08-07-2011, 12:03 AM   #14
BmanDad is on a distinguished road
BmanDad's Tacoma Gallery
Living in socal, I know a few active seals. One is my best friend and his daughter is our godchild. Another friend is on team 6... Not the group involved in this incident, but another.

My condolences go without saying, as I've seen the sadness, yet sterness of character, first hand today at my godchild's birthday party. A great day overcast by this tragedy.

Those folks that perished at the hands of those lunatics are the best of the best, folks. Patriots, fathers, sons and brothers... dear friends all... The tip of the spear in this war against the Muslim fanatics who wish us all dead.

God speed heroes. You will not be forgotten.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:18 AM   #15
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Couldnt believe it when I read the headline... The best of the best, gone like that and so many of them. Horrible.

R.I.P. heroes.
Old 08-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #16
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Rest in peace honored Sons, Brothers and Husbands.
Old 08-08-2011, 02:21 PM   #17
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure if anyone knew or is related to the SEALs we lost over the weekend. I know I did not know them, but I have seen a few of them on base before.

FC2(SW)
CSCSU DN
Dam Neck Annex
Virginia Beach, VA
Old 08-09-2011, 06:17 AM   #18
Banned
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
All our S.O. are the BEST in the world. The boys were trying to save Army Rangers that were pinned down.. RIP, You are everyone's band of brothers..
Old 08-09-2011, 03:50 PM   #19
Cheyenne Trail Crew
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
RIP 2-4 members it's known that PJ's / CCT are often attached to TF elements.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24th_Sp...ctics_Squadron
Old 08-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #20
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
this made me choke up a little:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/US/08/09/chi...ort/index.html