Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

NWU Gor-tex Jacket Wear

Old 09-06-2011, 12:34 PM   #1
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
NWU Gor-tex Jacket Wear

Hey navy guys,

Can you wear the NWU Gor-tex jacket with civilian attire or only in the entire NWU uniform?

I can't find the answer online. Thanks.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:40 PM   #2
Jcannon is on a distinguished road

Navy: In-Flight Tech
Name: Jay
Jcannon's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see why you could not. As long as you took off the rank insignia.
Old 09-06-2011, 12:49 PM   #3
REALLY!!
mrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrp192 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: F-22 Crew Chief
Name: Brent
mrp192's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcannon View Post
Thats how it is in the AF also..
Old 09-06-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
this.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:34 AM   #5
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10-4