Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone here question the official 9/11 story?

View Poll Results: Is official 9/11 story true?
Yea.....are you Al Qaeda? 42 34.43%
I think there are a couple conflicting items, but they are being withheld for security reasons. 47 38.52%
I have several questions and would like a new 9/11 Commission! 21 17.21%
Why would the Corporations that dictate policy ever allow such a profitable event to take place? 12 9.84%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2011, 11:57 PM   #361
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Army: MI NCO
Name: Jim
jimreghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KodiakToyTRD View Post
The vid that 4x4 posted is an honor to them, and even to the ones that did what they did, and didn't give their lives!

I think the best thing we can do is remember back to that day and the days after, and how the nation came together. The most honoring thing would be for the nation to come together again, and stay together.

Honor them by being more vigilant in every day life, helping veterans of the conflict, someone you know that lost a family member/relative during this whole thing. They made a sacrifice (life), honor that with respect. That's just me though.

IMO we should focus on the fact that we now support the group behind 9/11 (Al Qaeda in the Libyan conflict). Just like when they were the Mujahideen, only this time they contract them out to open another market to fractional reserve banking and Oligarchical Corporate interest as opposed to fighting the Soviets. What bigger slap in the face could we give to those who died over the past 10 years than to finance and aid members of the group that commited the atrocious acts. Not only that, but we allow the psuedo representatives of the Republic grand stand and dance on their final resting place while we ban the first responders from attending? WTF is that? I'm sorry dude......but if you just regurgitate the canned corporate media rhetoric, I can't support that. I posted detailed open source information on all of the above in this thread if you are interested.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
- Notebook, 1904, Mark Twain

Old 09-11-2011, 12:00 AM   #362
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I see this thread is still going strong. Let me wrap up my thoughts on this:

- We took the eye off the ball after the Cold War.
- The political, intelligence, and military establishments had lost focus and failed to appropriately forecast potential threats and mitigate them.
- These establishments--in a bid to reapportion their territory or reposition their evolving mission sets--cock-blocked each other at every turn... in essence, no one was talking to each other. Pride of ownership and power-grabs galore.
- As a nation, we became lazy... apathetic following the Cold War. Who was our enemy?
- The attacks shocked us from our slumber... panic, chaos, and miscommunication occurred so rapidly and on such a grand scale, the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing. Effectively, our immediate response was a colossal cluster-fuck.
- In the aftermath, knowing their were major failures at all levels of responsibility, those in positions of responsibility and power hid, altered, and likely destroyed any evidence that would further prove their deficient and probable criminal performance. Call it a corrupted survival instinct.

Do I think there was some shady business going on? Yep, but I do not believe their were explosives planted in the buildings, missiles launched from any aircraft, or anything other than AA fit 77 that hit the Pentagon. I also believe that UA flt 93 went down nose first at 550+mph with brave passengers wrestling maniacal Islamic terrorists in the cockpit.

We were blind to the threat... They caught us with our pants down around our ankles... And we ran around like the proverbial chicken with it's head cut off in our immediate response. Face it, this was one terrible murderous lesson we got taught that day, and there are some fucking bastards still working in our most powerful agencies and institutions that could have prevented it and didn't. And they have never been held to account.

Just my opinion. I could be totally fucking wrong. But who really knows? None of us that's for sure. OK, back to speculating everyone.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:01 AM   #363
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
Well, I see this thread is still going strong. Let me wrap up my thoughts on this:

- We took the eye off the ball after the Cold War.
- The political, intelligence, and military establishments had lost focus and failed to appropriately forecast potential threats and mitigate them.
- These establishments--in a bid to reapportion their territory or reposition their evolving mission sets--cock-blocked each other at every turn... in essence, no one was talking to each other. Pride of ownership and power-grabs galore.
- As a nation, we became lazy... apathetic following the Cold War. Who was our enemy?
- The attacks shocked us from our slumber... panic, chaos, and miscommunication occurred so rapidly and on such a grand scale, the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing. Effectively, our immediate response was a colossal cluster-fuck.
- In the aftermath, knowing their were major failures at all levels of responsibility, those in positions of responsibility and power hid, altered, and likely destroyed any evidence that would further prove their deficient and probable criminal performance. Call it a corrupted survival instinct.

Do I think there was some shady business going on? Yep, but I do not believe their were explosives planted in the buildings, missiles launched from any aircraft, or anything other than AA fit 77 that hit the Pentagon. I also believe that UA flt 93 went down nose first at 550+mph with brave passengers wrestling maniacal Islamic terrorists in the cockpit.

We were blind to the threat... They caught us with our pants down around our ankles... And we ran around like the proverbial chicken with it's head cut off in our immediate response. Face it, this was one terrible murderous lesson we got taught that day, and there are some fucking bastards still working in our most powerful agencies and institutions that could have prevented it and didn't. And they have never been held to account.

Just my opinion. I could be totally fucking wrong. But who really knows? None of us that's for sure. OK, back to speculating everyone.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:02 AM   #364
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I don't think anyone here has suggested otherwise

Oops....I just did. Not to mitigate the importance of helping those shattered by the past 10 years, but to shed light on the absolute insanity in our foreign policy. I'm participating in a benefit hockey game tomorrow for 9/11. It's in Austin at 1400 at Chaparral Ice Rink if anyone who lives close wants to come out and raise some cash. The hockey isn't to bad since we are stacked with Canadian first responders who like the warm confines of Central Texas.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:07 AM   #365
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimreghi View Post
Oops....I just did. Not to mitigate the importance of helping those shattered by the past 10 years, but to shed light on the absolute insanity in our foreign policy. I'm participating in a benefit hockey game tomorrow for 9/11. It's in Austin at 1400 at Chaparral Ice Rink if anyone who lives close wants to come out and raise some cash. The hockey isn't to bad since we are stacked with Canadian first responders who like the warm confines of Central Texas.
Good luck with the benefit. I grew up in Austin; go there twice a month as my family lives there. I've been there a couple times in the mid-90s. It wasn't around when I was a kid.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:13 AM   #366
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, not regurgitating anything, just voicing my own thoughts, regardless of what the media has spewed.

I've read/watched some of your open source material, very informative at the least. I am aware of who we fund, the political bullshit that's behind a lot of it, and the issues we face as nation at the moment. None of that can be changed by me, or you, or most of us on here.

We can't change the lies, the secrecy, the politics (unless we vote on things of course), or the problems we face on a national level. What we can change is what takes place in our communities, on a local level, within our neighborhoods, and our homes...and start with that.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:18 AM   #367

Quote:
Good luck with the benefit. I grew up in Austin; go there twice a month as my family lives there. I've been there a couple times in the mid-90s. It wasn't around when I was a kid.

We play in San Antonio often. All of my team is military from Ft. Hood or Fire, EMS, or Police from the Austin area. San Antonio has a 2 teams. One Air Force, the other Fire, EMS police......and the First Responder team is loaded with former Semi Pros from the Rampage! That's who we are playing tomorrow.......it's always fun, but I'm going to be reffing due to the fact I tore a ligament in our Dallas tournament last Winter. It's a blast every time we play. We have raised 10's of thousands of dollars over the past couple years for causes ranging from Wounded Warriors to kids with cancer. Next time we are in SA I'll PM you to get ya out there if you're interested........both rinks have bars built in too. I'd live there if I could!

Old 09-11-2011, 12:19 AM   #368

Quote:
Sorry, not regurgitating anything, just voicing my own thoughts, regardless of what the media has spewed.

I've read/watched some of your open source material, very informative at the least. I am aware of who we fund, the political bullshit that's behind a lot of it, and the issues we face as nation at the moment. None of that can be changed by me, or you, or most of us on here.

We can't change the lies, the secrecy, the politics (unless we vote on things of course), or the problems we face on a national level. What we can change is what takes place in our communities, on a local level, within our neighborhoods, and our homes...and start with that.
Well said. Revolutions always begin at the grass-roots level. The best thing we can do is keep our eyes wide open, educate ourselves daily, listen with a discerning ear, and question authority when there is any doubt as to their intentions or agendas. Communication is always key. We may not all agree, but when push come to shove, we come together.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:23 AM   #369
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well said. Revolutions always begin at the grass-roots level. The best thing we can do is keep our eyes wide open, educate ourselves daily, listen with a discerning ear, and question authority when there is any doubt as to their intentions or agendas. Communication is always key. We may not all agree, but when push come to shove, we come together.
x2

Old 09-11-2011, 12:26 AM   #370

Quote:

That kind of attitude never won any battle. We can and must change the culture of corruption. It's the only way we will stave off a Draconian future.

The power is with the people....not the politicians.....but we forgot that somewhere along the way with some slick PR financed by our 3rd Central Bank and the Corporations that lie within. The people can effect peaceful change if we all become informed on the situation that is unfolding.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:29 AM   #371

Quote:
Amen!

Old 09-11-2011, 12:40 AM   #372
KodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedKodiakToyTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
KodiakToyTRD's Tacoma Gallery
What are your thoughts on how to change current US policy? I agree 100% that we must change things, and quick...before we slide any closer to the deep end with no chance of resurfacing.

Yes the power is with the people, but the politicians are there because of the people. The people have the power to vote those politicians into where they are....we all know how well that worked 3 years ago.

We need a change in people to get a change of politicians.

Old 09-11-2011, 12:57 AM   #373

Quote:
What are your thoughts on how to change current US policy? I agree 100% that we must change things, and quick...before we slide any closer to the deep end with no chance of resurfacing.

Yes the power is with the people, but the politicians are there because of the people. The people have the power to vote those politicians into where they are....we all know how well that worked 3 years ago.

We need a change in people to get a change of politicians.
I could go on for days on this subject, but you and I both know this thread will get locked. I wish we had ONE and ONLY ONE dedicated thread for political discussions. But I know how divisive it would be and could get ugly and quick. The mods are right.

Old 09-11-2011, 01:02 AM   #374
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That being said, the timing of a conspiracy theory discussion on 9/11 is ill-timed. With all due respect to those who lost their lives and those who grieve the untimely loss of their loved one’s on the 10th Anniversary, the time is right to shelve this discussion and join the nation, stand united and heal wounds a decade later.

We wishes to thank all those who participated in this thread for keeping it civil and respectable.

If you have any objections to the closure of this thread, please feel free to PM a moderator and raise your concerns.

Thank you

Old 09-11-2011, 07:24 PM   #375
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
That being said, the timing of a conspiracy theory discussion on 9/11 is ill-timed. With all due respect to those who lost their lives and those who grieve the untimely loss of their loved one’s on the 10th Anniversary, the time is right to shelve this discussion and join the nation, stand united and heal wounds a decade later.

We wishes to thank all those who participated in this thread for keeping it civil and respectable.

If you have any objections to the closure of this thread, please feel free to PM a moderator and raise your concerns.

Thank you
Good call on closing the thread!

Closed Thread