Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone here question the official 9/11 story?

View Poll Results: Is official 9/11 story true?
Yea.....are you Al Qaeda? 42 34.43%
I think there are a couple conflicting items, but they are being withheld for security reasons. 47 38.52%
I have several questions and would like a new 9/11 Commission! 21 17.21%
Why would the Corporations that dictate policy ever allow such a profitable event to take place? 12 9.84%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 01:16 PM   #21
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jim, how about telling us something that the general US population might not know about 9/11. Maybe stuff that was hidden in the media, etc

Old 09-07-2011, 01:21 PM   #22
Working on my dirt tan
TacoMTB will become famous soon enoughTacoMTB will become famous soon enough
TacoMTB's Tacoma Gallery
Decide for yourselves

http://www.veteranstoday.com/?s=9%2F11+unveiled&x=8&y=7

Old 09-07-2011, 01:22 PM   #23
6 Double 5 3 2 1
thebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebigk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ken....
thebigk's Tacoma Gallery
My $.02 is that they were watching this cell for something else. Then they did what they did.
I've seen that before in local investigations....they watch the criminals for one thing and they end up doing something else completely different.

I don't think it was a conspiracy at all. Just anticipating one big thing and it turned out to be something else.

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:24 PM   #24
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Army: MI NCO
Name: Jim
jimreghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Hey Jim, how about telling us something that the general US population might not know about 9/11. Maybe stuff that was hidden in the media, etc
False Flag:
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

Operation Northwoods:
"In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.
Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

All of what I share is open source information. None is sanctioned by the DoD or U.S. Army. Enjoy....

Old 09-07-2011, 01:29 PM   #26
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

"The first responders are not invited to this year's September 11 memorial ceremony at ground zero, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's office confirmed Monday."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-16/u...-zero?_s=PM:US

Old 09-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #27
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Bush did it.....

Old 09-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #28
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think as far as US secrets, its up higher than Kennedy's assassination. This whole thing was a mess, and even the response to it made it worse
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebigk View Post
My $.02 is that they were watching this cell for something else. Then they did what they did.
I've seen that before in local investigations....they watch the criminals for one thing and they end up doing something else completely different.

I don't think it was a conspiracy at all. Just anticipating one big thing and it turned out to be something else.

Sometimes you can't see the forest for the trees.
I will have to agree on the part of, I definitely don't think the media story of what happened is entirely true, BUT I think it got the jist of what happened. The discrepencies being mostly in where everyone wanted to cover their ass so they didn't look bad.

I work in a very fast paced industry, when something happens, they've gotta slow everything down and try to figure out the "Root Causes". Term we use in incident investigations. and you will always discover that 1)People, usually good people too, just happened to not be into their work on that day and took shortcuts or small mistakes. which otherwise would've gone completely unnoticed if not for 2) The big fuck up, the one that draws in everyones attention from all angles.

I think it was just a cause of everyone trying to not take all the heat and thus causing mass misdirection and confusion.

I am very much interested in this staying Civil, so please TW, for once, let me have my afternoon intellectual entertainment

Old 09-07-2011, 01:36 PM   #29
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimreghi View Post
False Flag:
False flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to deceive the public in such a way that the operations appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

Operation Northwoods:
"In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders reportedly drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba.
Code named Operation Northwoods, the plans reportedly included the possible assassination of Cuban émigrés, sinking boats of Cuban refugees on the high seas, hijacking planes, blowing up a U.S. ship, and even orchestrating violent terrorism in U.S. cities."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92662&page=1

All of what I share is open source information. None is sanctioned by the DoD or U.S. Army. Enjoy....
So can someone speculate that 9/11 was a "false flag" in order for the gov't to instill the Patriot Act? Or am I reaching ?

Old 09-07-2011, 01:40 PM   #30
Working on my dirt tan
TacoMTB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So can someone speculate that 9/11 was a "false flag" in order for the gov't to instill the Patriot Act? Or am I reaching ?
Read through the link I posted above and you'll have some answers to your question, I believe. Here again:

Old 09-07-2011, 01:42 PM   #31
slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
So what are you suggesting? The Bush administration engineered a plan to allow terrorist's to fly planes into the towers so "some" corporations could profit from a war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Were we to round up all these suspects before hand and do what with them before they do what? Did we know they were targeting the towers and pentagon among other things?
Overall, experts agree, no way it was preplanned by Bush. To many people involved for a cover up in that respect.
It's like when we know someone is crazy, but after he kills people the finger pointers come out and say we should have stopped him before he did it, and the ones who knew he was unstable are at fault.
I don't think conspiracy theories are worth spit here.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #32
Any place is comfortable if you make it that way
montes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the roughmontes6173 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Sgt. CH-53E Mech/Crew Chief
Name: Christopher
montes6173's Tacoma Gallery

I just want to say it was a bad day for everyone no matter how it happen. Maybe one day we will find the whole truth. I've been in the Marines going on six years now and i have mix feelings for our goverment but it all the brothers and sisters from all branches that i stand behind.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:46 PM   #33

Quote:

That's no reach at all. We have documented history to support that. Hitler burned his own Reichstag and that subsequently gave way for their version of the Patriot Act....the Reichstag Fire Decree.

The Gulf of Tonkin (premise for war in Vietnam) was based on faulty intel. One could only speculate false flag here.

Here is a good book every Patriotic American should read......
http://www.lexrex.com/enlightened/ar...risaracket.htm

Old 09-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #34
asphinctersayswhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
So what are you suggesting? The Bush administration engineered a plan to allow terrorist's to fly planes into the towers so "some" corporations could profit from a war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Were we to round up all these suspects before hand and do what with them before they do what? Did we know they were targeting the towers and pentagon among other things?
Overall, experts agree, no way it was preplanned by Bush. To many people involved for a cover up in that respect.
It's like when we know someone is crazy, but after he kills people the finger pointers come out and say we should have stopped him before he did it, and the ones who knew he was unstable are at fault.
I don't think conspiracy theories are worth spit here.
I'm not suggesting anything. And I apologize if it seemed like it. Like I said before, I don't really know too much about anything, so I'm just pulling questions out of the air for someone who is more knowledgeable to provide info on provding info for or disproving. That's all. Carry on

Old 09-07-2011, 01:52 PM   #35
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
I'm waiting for the movie by Oliver Stone to clear this all up!!!!!!! Jim

Old 09-07-2011, 01:54 PM   #36
Reading...
Us3r is on a distinguished road
Army: Discharged Med 08 19D Infantry
Name: Mike
Us3r's Tacoma Gallery
where I stand. I don't think we got the full story.

I used to be a welder. My main draw back is "jet fuel melted the metal which caused the structures to collapse"

which imo is bull...

I can't help but feel something else was in the works.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:56 PM   #37
slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMTB View Post
Read through the link I posted above and you'll have some answers to your question, I believe. Here again:

I watched a show on tv once. It had the Popular Mechanics team of engineers debunking all the nonsense talked about in the above link. I double check ANYTHING I see on Faux News. Sex and violence sell (and conspiracy theories as well). Why do you think FN has high ratings? It's NOT because they report unbiased facts. They make a nice living crying about how "mainstream media is so biased and how poor Fox gets picked on, they are a opinion show period. Which is fine, I like to watch it,but I know the difference.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:58 PM   #38
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Planned by our government...maybe.

Taken advantage of by our government...most definitely.

I had read somewhere a while back that the Bush administration had been working up plans to invade Iraq since shortly after inauguration.

RIP to all the innocents, servicemen & women who've lost their lives to 9/11.

Old 09-07-2011, 02:04 PM   #39
GatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura aboutGatorComa has a spectacular aura about

Name: Robby
GatorComa's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-07-2011, 02:05 PM   #40
Working on my dirt tan
TacoMTB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
I watched a show on tv once. It had the Popular Mechanics team of engineers debunking all the nonsense talked about in the above link. I double check ANYTHING I see on Faux News. Sex and violence sell (and conspiracy theories as well). Why do you think FN has high ratings? It's NOT because they report unbiased facts. They make a nice living crying about how "mainstream media is so biased and how poor Fox gets picked on, they are a opinion show period. Which is fine, I like to watch it,but I know the difference.
Some good points in your post. I tend to think this stuff is bullshit until I can verify it for my own satisfaction, which does not include mainsteam media outlets. The VT website is contributed to by former military/intelligence personnel who have broken quite a few stories before any western agencies will even touch them.

Upside is, you might just find more sources for "unfiltered" news happening in your world.

Closed Thread