LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone here question the official 9/11 story?

View Poll Results: Is official 9/11 story true?
Yea.....are you Al Qaeda? 42 34.43%
I think there are a couple conflicting items, but they are being withheld for security reasons. 47 38.52%
I have several questions and would like a new 9/11 Commission! 21 17.21%
Why would the Corporations that dictate policy ever allow such a profitable event to take place? 12 9.84%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #41
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Army: MI NCO
Name: Jim
jimreghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leggo View Post
So what are you suggesting? The Bush administration engineered a plan to allow terrorist's to fly planes into the towers so "some" corporations could profit from a war in Afghanistan and Iraq? Were we to round up all these suspects before hand and do what with them before they do what? Did we know they were targeting the towers and pentagon among other things?
Overall, experts agree, no way it was preplanned by Bush. To many people involved for a cover up in that respect.
It's like when we know someone is crazy, but after he kills people the finger pointers come out and say we should have stopped him before he did it, and the ones who knew he was unstable are at fault.
I don't think conspiracy theories are worth spit here.
I'm not going to enter the realm of logical fallacies.....so I'll just say that I don't know how a Lt. Col. Intelligence Officer/CIA agent would be gagged when he was at the center of the storm. He and his coworkers are "experts" so how do they get axed off the guest list of the 9/11 Commission?

One is taught in Intelligence training to exclude coincidence from your thought pattern. So when Pakistani ISI is caught red handed in wire transfers, put option stock trading is out of control prior to 9/11, and the fact that the CIA trained Bin Laden to fight the Soviets........I'd say the environment is ripe for speculation.....

Old 09-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #42
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Leggo;3690629]I watched a show on tv once. It had the Popular Mechanics team of engineers debunking all the nonsense talked about in the above link. I double check ANYTHING I see on Faux News. Sex and violence sell (and conspiracy theories as well). Why do you think FN has high ratings? It's NOT because they report unbiased facts. They make a nice living crying about how "mainstream media is so biased and how poor Fox gets picked on, they are a opinion show period. Which is fine, I like to watch it,but I know it's real. Your new england pink unders are showing

Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #43
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
I'm waiting for the movie by Oliver Stone to clear this all up!!!!!!! Jim
JFK was a great movie!

Old 09-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #44
Working on my dirt tan
TacoMTB will become famous soon enoughTacoMTB will become famous soon enough
TacoMTB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimreghi View Post
One is taught in Intelligence training to exclude coincidence from your thought pattern. So when Pakistani ISI is caught red handed in wire transfers, put option stock trading is out of control prior to 9/11, and the fact that the CIA trained Bin Laden to fight the Soviets........I'd say the environment is ripe for speculation.....
Why don't we take this back to the Carter administration, where this pretty much started. Tim Osman anyone? Mossad?

Old 09-07-2011, 01:16 PM   #45
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Heretic View Post

Are you here to pass out the hats? No thanks.
Congratulations on first douche-post of the thread!

Old 09-07-2011, 01:25 PM   #46
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Of course, it was simply a move by Bush to get oil! He also ruined the economy, and hid the media from a large scale alien assault in 2004!! It's all on Youtube slide show videos, it must be completely true!

Regardless of who is truly responsible, in the ten years prior to and ten years coming, it's Bush's fault. End of discussion.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:30 PM   #47
slow is smooth, and smooth is fast.
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
Planned by our government...maybe.

Taken advantage of by our government...most definitely.

I had read somewhere a while back that the Bush administration had been working up plans to invade Iraq since shortly after inauguration.

RIP to all the innocents, servicemen & women who've lost their lives to 9/11.
I agree, I think Bush jumped on the first excuse to go into Iraq he could find

Old 09-07-2011, 01:31 PM   #48

Quote:
Well said

Please start referencing reputable links, I can write whatever I wanted to in a blog, doesnt make it true

Here is some comonly know main line history.

"The exact sequence of events will never be known, but Nazi storm troopers under the direction of Göring were also involved in torching the place. They had befriended the arsonist and may have known or even encouraged him to burn the Reichstag that night. The storm troopers, led by SA leader Karl Ernst, used the underground tunnel that connected Göring's residence with the cellar in the Reichstag. They entered the building, scattered gasoline and incendiaries, then hurried back through the tunnel."

Hitler left the fire scene and went straight to the offices of his newspaper, the Völkischer Beobachter,to oversee its coverage of the fire. He stayed up all night with Goebbels putting together a paper full of tales of a Communist plot to violently seize power in Berlin.

At a cabinet meeting held later in the morning, February 28th, Chancellor Hitler demanded an emergency decree to overcome the crisis. He met little resistance from his largely non-Nazi cabinet. That evening, Hitler and Papen went to Hindenburg and the befuddled old man signed the decree "for the Protection of the people and the State."

The Emergency Decree stated: "Restrictions on personal liberty, on the right of free expression of opinion, including freedom of the press; on the rights of assembly and association; and violations of the privacy of postal, telegraphic and telephonic communications and warrants for house searches, orders for confiscations as well as restrictions on property, are also permissible beyond the legal limits otherwise prescribed."

http://www.historyplace.com/worldwar...tler/burns.htm

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk...ctatorship.htm

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/GERreichstagF.htm

I'm don't like to address ad hominem, so lets stay classy.....

Old 09-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #49
Leggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeggo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=river rat 69;3690694]
Quote:
I watched a show on tv once. It had the Popular Mechanics team of engineers debunking all the nonsense talked about in the above link. I double check ANYTHING I see on Faux News. Sex and violence sell (and conspiracy theories as well). Why do you think FN has high ratings? It's NOT because they report unbiased facts. They make a nice living crying about how "mainstream media is so biased and how poor Fox gets picked on, they are a opinion show period. Which is fine, I like to watch it,but I know it's real. Your new england pink unders are showing
lol,. your I.Q. is showing.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:37 PM   #50
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks. Nice one line response to topic and no references.
Sorry Pal. Didn't know my post was going to be graded.

My first two responses were opinion.

I believe it may have been House of Bush, House of Saud that I was reading.

And if feeling sorrow for the lives that 9/11 has taken warrants a tinfoil hat, I am not alone in wearing one.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:38 PM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMTB View Post
Some good points in your post. I tend to think this stuff is bullshit until I can verify it for my own satisfaction, which does not include mainsteam media outlets. The VT website is contributed to by former military/intelligence personnel who have broken quite a few stories before any western agencies will even touch them.

Upside is, you might just find more sources for "unfiltered" news happening in your world.
http://www.ae911truth.org/

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/core.html

http://patriotsquestion911.com/

What motivation could these folks have for coming out like this? Why do the 9/11 Commission members now say the investigation was botched?

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/s...th_9-11-09.php

Old 09-07-2011, 01:39 PM   #52
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
"The first responders are not invited to this year's September 11 memorial ceremony at ground zero, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg's office confirmed Monday."

http://articles.cnn.com/2011-08-16/u...-zero?_s=PM:US
This is the biggest slap in the face to our first responders yet. Bloomberg should be downright ashamed of himself. 343 Fireman lost their lives that day to save others. Not to mention guys like the ones I know that are still with us but were forced to retire from a job they loved due to injury or respiratory issues from that day. To not allow them or their fellow brother and sister firemen to be present is absolutely ludacris and embarrassing.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #53

Leggo's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=river rat 69;3690694]
Quote:
I watched a show on tv once. It had the Popular Mechanics team of engineers debunking all the nonsense talked about in the above link. I double check ANYTHING I see on Faux News. Sex and violence sell (and conspiracy theories as well). Why do you think FN has high ratings? It's NOT because they report unbiased facts. They make a nice living crying about how "mainstream media is so biased and how poor Fox gets picked on, they are a opinion show period. Which is fine, I like to watch it,but I know it's real. Your new england pink unders are showing
It does not count if you quote me , then change what I say in the quote to support your views. I am Not a lib, But I will never be a Far right conservative replulitard either

Old 09-07-2011, 01:43 PM   #54
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=Leggo;3690806]
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
lol,. your I.Q. is showing.
I know you have a crush on msnbc's rachel madcow but Ill keep to myself till she turns you out Jim

Old 09-07-2011, 01:44 PM   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoMTB View Post
Why don't we take this back to the Carter administration, where this pretty much started. Tim Osman anyone? Mossad?

Wonderful point. We could actually go back further for precedent when looking at Operation Northwoods hatched by Joint Chief of Staff LL Lemnitzer. Or perhaps further when we look at our CIA run coup (Operation Ajax) that overthrew democratically elected Dr. Mohammad Mosaddegh in the interest of him not nationalizing their oil. BP and MI5 spearheaded the idea if I'm not mistaken....

Old 09-07-2011, 01:47 PM   #56

[QUOTE=river rat 69;3690861]
Quote:
I know you have a crush on msnbc's rachel madcow but Ill keep to myself till she turns you out Jim

That sounds like one of those......."You know how I know you're gay"...jokes.

Nah.....a high and tight never turned me on.....until I saw this smokin babe!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone here question the official 9/11 story?-janet2.jpg  

Old 09-07-2011, 01:51 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
This is the biggest slap in the face to our first responders yet. Bloomberg should be downright ashamed of himself. 343 Fireman lost their lives that day to save others. Not to mention guys like the ones I know that are still with us but were forced to retire from a job they loved due to injury or respiratory issues from that day. To not allow them or their fellow brother and sister firemen to be present is absolutely ludacris and embarrassing.

Thanks for addressing this. Many folks seem to be oblivious to some of these atrocities. Now one has only to use cognitive thought (not that of the COINTELPRO driven mass media) to presume why they will be banned from attending. It's because it's all just political grandstanding!

Old 09-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #58
AKA Crash Bandicoot
ChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedChamYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: National Guard: Infantry/ROTC Cadet
Name: Cam
ChamYota's Tacoma Gallery
I remember when i was in 3rd or 2nd grade when this tragic event occurred. I was in class and the TV just started showing images of the plane crashing into the Towers. Ill never forget that day.

Personally speaking, the government has something to hide. If it didnt then why the confusion after the event? If terrorist crashed into a building in one of the economic centers of the US (New York City) then why hid anything? It cant possibly be so bad that you cant tell the American people the FULL events. Based of my own reasoning I have determined that something else, I dont know what, but something else had to have happened. The Government loves to hide important details. Its been proven time and time again.

.-. Feel free to bash my rant if you wish Subbed.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #59
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks for addressing this. Many folks seem to be oblivious to some of these atrocities. Now one has only to use cognitive thought (not that of the COINTELPRO driven mass media) to presume why they will be banned from attending. It's because it's all just political grandstanding!
Yeah that's ridiculous. You would think all first responders would have priority seating at this event. But not having enought space is the reasoning? Absurd!

Old 09-07-2011, 01:53 PM   #60
2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed2008taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: chris
2008taco's Tacoma Gallery
Do I think it's possible it was a government plot, yes. Do I think Bush is/was capable of massacring a large number of civilians to get what he wants, yes. I don't think this would be too hard for the government to cover up because I don't believe the entire government would be involved. The government is a VERY large corporation, but the entire government is not needed to make decisions. Small groups in the government make their own decisions and actions all the time. Lets say this was a taliban attack. How many people were involved there? 13 hijackers, and most likely about 10-20 other people. They may have received funding and resources from a large group, but only the ones in charged pulled the strings and knew what was happening. Why would it be any different for the government to do? I really do hope the government was not responsible, but I can not on blind faith alone believe them.

Closed Thread