Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone here question the official 9/11 story?

View Poll Results: Is official 9/11 story true?
Yea.....are you Al Qaeda? 42 34.43%
I think there are a couple conflicting items, but they are being withheld for security reasons. 47 38.52%
I have several questions and would like a new 9/11 Commission! 21 17.21%
Why would the Corporations that dictate policy ever allow such a profitable event to take place? 12 9.84%
Voters: 122. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #1
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Army: MI NCO
Name: Jim
jimreghi's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone here question the official 9/11 story?

Operation Able Danger would make for some excellent declassified reading.........but as they say.....80% of all Intel is open source.

What say you folks?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNSGpc7Ydf4

Old 09-07-2011, 12:54 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #5
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'll stick my neck out as far as to say that I believe the official story to not be the full story .

That is all .

Old 09-07-2011, 12:56 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'll stick my neck out as far as to say that I believe the official story to not be the full story .

That is all .
This exactly.

Old 09-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #7
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd

interested to see what others post

Old 09-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #8
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That is all .
i'm with oz

Old 09-07-2011, 01:07 PM   #9
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think as far as US secrets, its up higher than Kennedy's assassination. This whole thing was a mess, and even the response to it made it worse

Old 09-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #11
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-07-2011, 01:09 PM   #12
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #13
jimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the roughjimreghi is a jewel in the rough

Army: MI NCO
Name: Jim
jimreghi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

That is all .

Thanks for being honest OZ. I don't want this to be a witch hunt or turn into a flame war (wishful thinking)......so it's important in a free and open society that we are free to express our opinions.

Disclaimer: None of my opinions reflect that of the DoD or U.S. Army!

I'll give a more pointed opinion, but I have to give a bibliography as well. I work in the field of Intelligence. So reading declassified documents is a hobby of mine. At the top of my list are Operation Ajax, Operation Northwoods, Operation Gladio, COINTELPRO docs, PSYOPS docs, NSPD 51, and sworn statements and testimony on the USS Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin, and USS Maine.

So with all that said I can see the possibility of a cover up of sorts regarding item specific evidence involving 9/11. I don't think Bush hired Aliens to melt the towers, or any other reaching theories.......but I don't attack people that do.

I hope that folks will opine freely and challenge me on any information they have questions on. I will do the best to answer staying within the national security agreements I have entered in the intel world....

In Liberty,
Jim

Old 09-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #14
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Quote:
Don't worry guys. I got this

Old 09-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #15
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery

Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #16
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I think it would be very interesting to have a civil discussion on this topic however I feel it is unlikely

Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #17
asphinctersayswhat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimreghi View Post
Thanks for being honest OZ. I don't want this to be a witch hunt or turn into a flame war (wishful thinking)......so it's important in a free and open society that we are free to express our opinions.

Disclaimer: None of my opinions reflect that of the DoD or U.S. Army!

I'll give a more pointed opinion, but I have to give a bibliography as well. I work in the field of Intelligence. So reading declassified documents is a hobby of mine. At the top of my list are Operation Ajax, Operation Northwoods, Operation Gladio, COINTELPRO docs, PSYOPS docs, NSPD 51, and sworn statements and testimony on the USS Liberty, Gulf of Tonkin, and USS Maine.

So with all that said I can see the possibility of a cover up of sorts regarding item specific evidence involving 9/11. I don't think Bush hired Aliens to melt the towers, or any other reaching theories.......but I don't attack people that do.

I hope that folks will opine freely and challenge me on any information they have questions on. I will do the best to answer staying within the national security agreements I have entered in the intel world....

In Liberty,
Jim

oh nice!

someone ask something intelligent. I for sure don't know enough about anything to be asking good questions

Old 09-07-2011, 01:12 PM   #18
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I think it would be very interesting to have a civil discussion on this topic however I feel it is unlikely
X2

Old 09-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #19
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Very interesting indeed. The Religion Thread seems pretty successful at staying civil. I agree that would be hard to do with this topic though..........

Old 09-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #20
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to see all of the findings, though I don't believe the demolition theories, or the "paid off" theories. Maybe there was a slip into who was tracking what, but that's about it IMO.

Closed Thread