Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Anyone join the Navy reserves or other branches after 8+ years active?

Old 09-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #1
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone join the Navy reserves or other branches after 8+ years active?

I'm still in my 60 day window to join the reserves after getting out. My recruiter for the Navy Reserves is a douche and I don't think I want to do it. He says one thing then I find the actual instruction only to find out he's full of it... He's young though and new at his job so I forgive him. Is the one weekend a month two weeks a year worth it though? Whats ya'lls thoughts?