Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Help packing for first time on a USS

Old 09-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #21
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Navy: DoN civilian
viperstd's Tacoma Gallery
You mean that I'm not going to be out on the deck in a lounge chair getting waterside service? No cabana? No umbrellas in my drinks? What kind of shit show is the Navy running these days? They asked if I wanted to go on a "cruise." What the hell are you talking about?

Old 09-19-2011, 03:20 PM   #22
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
haha maybe if you go out to sea for like 45 straight days you can get a steal beach. but since your trip is just a couple weeks its not looking good.haha
Old 09-19-2011, 05:26 PM   #23
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Swim suit, plenty of lubricant, and an open mind to different lifestyle choices.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #24
Tacoma convert
viperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant futureviperstd has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Swim suit, plenty of lubricant, and an open mind to different lifestyle choices.
that's cold
Old 09-19-2011, 06:55 PM   #25
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
hoho brings back memories man! I was on the USS Essex off of Oki and the Tortuga, the one thing I never liked about being on ship is that there is NEVER any silence! Always noises goin on.

I learned to like fried shrimp on the Essex, now I love it. hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by viperstd View Post

Welldeck at night

Unrep
Old 09-20-2011, 04:10 PM   #26
11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of11SuperwhiteTRD has much to be proud of

Marines:
Name: George
11SuperwhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=ink junky;3748676]hoho brings back memories man! I was on the USS Essex off of Oki and the Tortuga, the one thing I never liked about being on ship is that there is NEVER any silence! Always noises goin on.

I learned to like fried shrimp on the Essex, now I love it. hahaha[/QUOTE

When were you on the Essex i did 3 31st meus on that boat. thank god i will never go on a nother boat EVER again.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:12 PM   #27
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM&ob=av3n
Old 09-20-2011, 06:05 PM   #28
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
oh yea? That musta sucked. good stories though!

[QUOTE=11SuperwhiteTRD;3753169]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
hoho brings back memories man! I was on the USS Essex off of Oki and the Tortuga, the one thing I never liked about being on ship is that there is NEVER any silence! Always noises goin on.

I learned to like fried shrimp on the Essex, now I love it. hahaha[/QUOTE

When were you on the Essex i did 3 31st meus on that boat. thank god i will never go on a nother boat EVER again.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:10 PM   #29
ha 1:17 reminded me of the "steel beach parties" aah nothing like havin' a cook out on the flight deck out in the ocean in the middle of absolutely fuckin' no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Old 10-09-2012, 07:46 PM   #30
Tacoma convert
I was clearing out my subscription lists and decided to bring back the dead!

I was neglect in saying, "Thank you" for everyone's sounds advice. I survived the trip and may even have the pleasure of heading back out again. It was an... experience.

For the record, no officer's country for me. I was working an ~18+ hr shifts and in the overflow berthing. I went up and down more ladders in 3 weeks than I had in 4 summers of construction work. All I can say is, thanks for serving our country and putting up with that shit so I don't have to!

I didn't have a camera on me so no good photos, but for those of you that watch military news, I'm sure you saw some pics of what we were doing on LHD-1.

Video

-Peace-