Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Marines are Gay, Get over it!

Old 09-19-2011, 05:34 PM   #21
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
I'm offended by this whole thread
found your video. was wayne your "mountie"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlhZ4...embedded#at=83
Old 09-19-2011, 05:39 PM   #23
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Old 09-19-2011, 05:40 PM   #26
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, 2nd page and still no Marines.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:42 PM   #27
distinguished bongo truck art critic
Mxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shedMxpatriot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police Platoon Leader
Name: Chase
Mxpatriot's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
I don't give a shit about ending DA/DT. The military needs to get over its homophobia anyway.

Actually I think most of mine are somehow attached to Dennis's truck.

I care about two things - killing bad guys and bringing my good guys home alive. DADT does not ban bays from the military, it simply avoids a complicated situation within a predominately male occupation that involves close quarters, high stress, and shared living accommodations.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:44 PM   #28
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
I care about two things - killing bad guys and bringing my good guys home alive. DADT does not ban bays from the military, it simply avoids a complicated situation within a predominately male occupation that involves close quarters, high stress, and shared living accommodations.
I'm really curious how it will play out in the combat arms community more than anything else.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:47 PM   #30
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mxpatriot View Post
Dude, I honestly have no shit to give. They could've kept DADT. They got rid of it. I don't care because:

- Not in the military.
- Not gay.
- Not gay in the military.

What I do know is that any individual worried because of another individual's sexuality has some major self-confidence issues they need to get figured out. That applies to some service members. It doesn't apply to others. That's about all there is to say with any rationality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Theyre planning something...
Or they're all buying shooooooooooes!!!1
Old 09-19-2011, 05:52 PM   #31
GamecockTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
GamecockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
no atheist in foxholes

Who really cares fellas. Some of my good friends are gay (literally) and I could care less. If folks with homophobia think that by having homosexuals in the military is gonna magically convert the whole armed forces to being gay then they really need a reality check. When it comes down to it, and if I was in the military which I'm not, I could care less if old Lance Cpl. Jerry over there gets down with other dudes. If he's got a good head on his shoulders and has your back in a firefight then what does it matter. If there's no atheist in foxholes there there is no such thing as gays in foxholes either. Just saying.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:53 PM   #32
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockTRD View Post
Who really cares fellas. Some of my good friends are gay (literally) and I could care less. If folks with homophobia think that by having homosexuals in the military is gonna magically convert the whole armed forces to being gay then they really need a reality check. When it comes down to it, and if I was in the military which I'm not, I could care less if old Lance Cpl. Jerry over there gets down with other dudes. If he's got a good head on his shoulders and has your back in a firefight then what does it matter. If there's no atheist in foxholes there there is no such thing as gays in foxholes either. Just saying.
i'd still be an athiest in a foxhole...dennis is the other
Old 09-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #34
Swerve for nothing
saundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shedsaundern is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
saundern's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockTRD View Post
x2
Old 09-19-2011, 05:55 PM   #35
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Only if your right there with me big boy!

oops I'm not a Marine sorry Jamie can't help ya on that one.
Old 09-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #36
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post

Old 09-19-2011, 05:57 PM   #37
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
still waiting on Ben

Old 09-19-2011, 05:58 PM   #38
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post

And get those rubbers off your truck. Looks ridickulous.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #39

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
And get those rubbers off your truck. Looks ridickulous.
Gotta get it back from the shop first.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:00 PM   #40
GamecockTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
GamecockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
Technically Tech Sgt. Hodge you'd be an atheist in an airplane hanger, or perhaps in a tower pushing tin. Maybe you'd be on the tarmack as well. Don't mean any disrespect there buddy I'm damn glad for your service however don't most Air Force fellas typically hold back in the emerald city when your sending a few F-16 vipers to lay out some whoop ass?