Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Marines are Gay, Get over it!

Old 09-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #41
TacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTabe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
TacoTabe's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Dude, I honestly have no shit to give. They could've kept DADT. They got rid of it. I don't care because:

- Not in the military.
- Not gay.
- Not gay in the military.

What I do know is that any individual worried because of another individual's sexuality has some major self-confidence issues they need to get figured out. That applies to some service members. It doesn't apply to others. That's about all there is to say with any rationality.

Or they're all buying shooooooooooes!!!1
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
I'm really curious how it will play out in the combat arms community more than anything else.

As for this, it has come up on a previous thread. I found and posted a link to an article that cites a study reflecting that the highest concentration of openly gay soldiers in the entire military is within the special ops community.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #42
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamecockTRD View Post
Technically Tech Sgt. Hodge you'd be an atheist in an airplane hanger, or perhaps in a tower pushing tin. Maybe you'd be on the tarmack as well. Don't mean any disrespect there buddy I'm damn glad for your service however don't most Air Force fellas typically hold back in the emerald city when your sending a few F-16 vipers to lay out some whoop ass?
Shit just got real
Old 09-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #43
Mr Thundermaker is about to start barking fire!
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Chocolate ice cream , preferrably Hagen Daz
Haagen Dazs
Old 09-19-2011, 06:01 PM   #44
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCBS View Post
Haagen Dazs
That's the American spelling maybe
Old 09-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #45
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gotta get it back from the shop first.
Locker again?
Old 09-19-2011, 06:04 PM   #46
GamecockTRD is on a distinguished road

Name: Greg
GamecockTRD's Tacoma Gallery
No Oz-T, I really didn't mean any disrespect. I would never talk down to someone actively serving in our armed forces. Mr. Hodge deserves nothing but respect and frankly thats all he will get from me. I come from a family of military service members. Seriously, nothing but respect for anyone in a uniform.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #47
RCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRCBS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
That's the American spelling maybe
http://www.nestle.ca/haagen_dazs/en/index
Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #48
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Technically Tech Sgt. Hodge you'd be an atheist in an airplane hanger, or perhaps in a tower pushing tin. Maybe you'd be on the tarmack as well. Don't mean any disrespect there buddy I'm damn glad for your service however don't most Air Force fellas typically hold back in the emerald city when your sending a few F-16 vipers to lay out some whoop ass?
i'm awaiting a plane to the desert as we speak. combat comm haz no towa er hangerz. i go to a bare base and set up comm so the others can do their jobs.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #49
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No Oz-T, I really didn't mean any disrespect. I would never talk down to someone actively serving in our armed forces. Mr. Hodge deserves nothing but respect and frankly thats all he will get from me. I come from a family of military service members. Seriously, nothing but respect for anyone in a uniform.
you clearly have never met Hodge...or his son
Old 09-19-2011, 06:05 PM   #50
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
THIS THREAD IS OFFENSIVE...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING WITH THIS SHIT...ARE YOU REALLY WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS SHIT...REALLY
Old 09-19-2011, 06:06 PM   #51
worthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shedworthywads is one of the sharper tools in the shed

worthywads's Tacoma Gallery
It's only queer if you're tied to the pier!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #52

RCBS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOISTACOMAGUY View Post
THIS THREAD IS OFFENSIVE...ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING WITH THIS SHIT...ARE YOU REALLY WASTING YOUR TIME WITH THIS SHIT...REALLY
please speak up
Old 09-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #53
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #54
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
you clearly have never met Hodge...or his son
Old 09-19-2011, 06:07 PM   #55
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
don't you have a fragile boy to go take care of
Old 09-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #56
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLINOISTACOMAGUY View Post
LOUD NOISES!
Old 09-19-2011, 06:08 PM   #57
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Locker again?
Yeah, they are running some new lines, think an O-ring was bad when they repaired the last time.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #58

Quote:
Yeah, they are running some new lines, think an O-ring was bad when they repaired the last time.
I kind of liked the "Warning: Dennis Is Wheeling" alarm you had there.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #59
Über Posre
Slodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlodgetto is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Silas
Slodgetto's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not even gonna say anything....

Aw crap.... Guess it's too late now.
Old 09-19-2011, 06:09 PM   #60

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

hahahahahahaha