Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Military BS thread

Old 10-09-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Military BS thread

Looking through at the hazing thread/deployed thread, I noticed there wasn't really a thread for military guys to BS in... So here it is.

Army, Marines, Coast Guard, Navy, Air Force, Armed Forces members from other countries, and civilians who are interested in serving/just want to BS with service members; all are welcomed here!

Don't know how much traffic this'll get, but I'll leave this here.
Thank you guys for your service and have at it!

(Just don't break OpSec and have the CIA break down my dorm door and catch me in my undies, looking at Jason's truck )
Old 10-10-2011, 05:47 AM   #3
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
So here I am day 152 of my 365 day "deployment" ...

I literally could have done this job from home, ugh
Old 10-18-2011, 11:43 AM   #5
DirtyHerk is on a distinguished road
Air Force: MSgt C130 Crew Chief
DirtyHerk's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Military BS

So there I was flying inverted over the Ho Chi Min Trail during
WWVietStorm II ...
Old 10-18-2011, 11:57 AM   #6
gainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shedgainman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Radio Man
gainman's Tacoma Gallery
i took a dump today and it smells like chicken broth. weird considering I hate soup and will not eat it.
Old 10-18-2011, 12:01 PM   #7
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
What's up with this god damn neurovirus? Cant stop shitting.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:30 AM   #8
He who angers you conquers you
Unknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnknown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Unknown's Tacoma Gallery
Talked to a recruiter yesturday.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:56 AM   #9
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
I can't wait to commission. ROTC is so stupid.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:08 AM   #10
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
ummmmm news flash for ya though. Throughout your military career you will say "yadda yadda" is so stupid. The only thing that is constant is change and you will discover that you hurry and rush and jump your ass through hoops....just to sit and wait. There's a poster that I have explaining good rules. It's called Murphey's laws of war. It helps me stay humorous throughout all of the bs. The best thing about the military though has to be the relationships you have with people you'd never expect. Only bad part about that is staying in contact/visiting good friends after they get out or whatever. They will be in EVERY corner of the country and sometimes the world.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:10 AM   #11
Dirty 3'
RickerRicker19 is on a distinguished road

Marines: Motor Transport Licensing Sergeant V3/4
Name: John
RickerRicker19's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Everyone knows no one in the military BS's....LMAO. I met and Airborne guy once...
Of course not!!!! Who could say such a thing about a bunch of guys armed with ammo and explosives!! LOL
Old 10-22-2011, 09:14 PM   #12
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
bump.......well i ship to basic in april....is that a long time for DEP?? seems like most people leave in 2-3 months
Old 10-23-2011, 02:34 PM   #15
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
Ft. Sill Sucks!! haha Going back to San Antonio in 3 weeks! Whoot

I think you meant " "

and Ya Ft. Sill does suck! Thank god I only went there to take apart M777s and put them back together and not go to "pull string go BOOM!!!"

3 more weeks yo!
Old 10-23-2011, 04:25 PM   #16
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
where do you go to school?
Cornell. The douchiest school in America...

literally...

http://www.gq.com/entertainment/humo...-2011#slide=10

I hate everyone. Wouldn't be doing it if the education wasn't great and it wasn't free through NROTC scholarship. There are days I wish I just enlisted. Counting down the days till commission.
Old 10-23-2011, 04:46 PM   #17
Scamilton is on a distinguished road
Army: I plug bleeding holes
Name: Soldier
Scamilton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiresmokintacoma View Post
Ft. Sill Sucks!! haha Going back to San Antonio in 3 weeks! Whoot

You a 68W? If so, Camp Bullis was pretty fuckin' man. It sucked being stuck out there after already going through 6 months of training and not getting to really do a lot in your free time... BUT, Camp Bullis was the best training I have gotten since I joined.

Now I am stuck at Ft fuckin Riley. Waiting until I get my waiver to E-3 (which I got fucked out of when I went to MEPS - college credits) so I can go to SFAS.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:47 AM   #20
T4C0MA has a spectacular aura aboutT4C0MA has a spectacular aura about
T4C0MA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
bump.......well i ship to basic in april....is that a long time for DEP?? seems like most people leave in 2-3 months
Nah, it's not a long time. I was in DEP for 10 months. I also signed up while I was in High School though. It's really based upon the recruiters quota, they're going to try to keep it filled and spaced out so they look good.