Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Any Navy folks advance?

Old 11-18-2011, 08:03 AM   #1
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
Any Navy folks advance?

Any of my fellow Navy folk find out if they were advanced to the next paygrade? I foresee more money going to my truck now that I made 1st class (e-6 for non navy people)

Old 11-18-2011, 02:02 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulation! You know the next step!
Old 11-18-2011, 04:30 PM   #3
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
Congratulation! You know the next step!
sure do
Old 11-18-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!
Old 11-18-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Yes sir just made EN1 and get frocked on Tuesday. Congrats to everyone who advanced today.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:38 PM   #6
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
good job squid.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:42 PM   #7
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks brother, I'm just glad it finally happened, 82/600 people advanced in my rate/mos.13%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
good job squid.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:43 PM   #8
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

That's one of the reasons I joined the Army.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:45 PM   #9
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Trust me bro. I hear ya, because in the navy one can pass atest multiple times and not advance. After awhile it tends to get to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
That's one of the reasons I joined the Army.
Old 11-18-2011, 09:49 PM   #10
Christ-a-licious

Air Force is just as bad from what I've been told. Wish I had your BAH though...fuckn ay brah.
Old 11-19-2011, 10:44 AM   #11

dunno how, but i looked at my profile sheet today and somehow i scored a 71 on the test...80 is the max lol
Old 11-20-2011, 11:58 AM   #12
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations. When are you going to change your Signature?
Old 11-20-2011, 12:05 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakmakli View Post
Congratulations. When are you going to change your Signature?
once i actually get to put it on...lol should be right after thanksgiving
Old 11-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #14
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
once i actually get to put it on...lol should be right after thanksgiving
Congrats!
Old 11-20-2011, 04:47 PM   #15
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06yoda View Post
Thanks brother, I'm just glad it finally happened, 82/600 people advanced in my rate/mos.13%.
My god!!! My rate alone is 760 people. When I took the test for E6 there were 101 people that took it.
Old 11-20-2011, 05:47 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
My god!!! My rate alone is 760 people. When I took the test for E6 there were 101 people that took it.
we had about 1000 take the AM1 test...and only 57 made it.
Old 12-31-2011, 09:04 PM   #17
Pit Snipe 1997 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Salty dog. LPD 6, ARDM 5,LHA 1,LSD 42, CVN 76. Various assingnments.
Name: Scott
Pit Snipe 1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theredofshaw View Post
Any of my fellow Navy folk find out if they were advanced to the next paygrade? I foresee more money going to my truck now that I made 1st class (e-6 for non navy people)

not me, I got booted under that HYT shit