Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

A true Warrior?

Old 11-22-2011, 11:33 AM   #21
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
posted this in the other thread too.

another winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mBdCYPjawm0
Old 11-22-2011, 12:02 PM   #22
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
He was in Nam saved the Rockpile with a kbar and guts
Old 11-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #23
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex41 View Post
Plus the fact he's in a Marine uniform, with a Navy chest emblem. The wrong size even.....

Edit: Just read the article, which said he said he was stationed at some Marine Base. Pendleton was it? That would explain the Marine uniform, but still...
The guys isnt even a Marine...the article I read said he was asked what unit he was in and he said the 331st MEU which there isnt one. Theres only the 31st that comes close to his guess. Not to mention hes wearing green dockers and the belt just has me
Old 11-22-2011, 12:23 PM   #24
Motivator
YayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYayAreaTaco0311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Police Caller
YayAreaTaco0311's Tacoma Gallery
Being a reservist is more important than a silver star. LOL. I want to shake his hand and thank him for the laugh.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:26 PM   #25
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gooch14 View Post
posted this in the other thread too.

another winner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=mBdCYPjawm0
Wow. I hope this guy has a fu*king heart attack REAL soon!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:27 PM   #26
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
TRUE WARRIOR !!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:37 PM   #27
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
hello......rawr!
Old 11-22-2011, 12:45 PM   #28
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Isnt this illegal?

Looks more like a jello cup rather than a SEAL...

I've seen high schoolers more squared away than this guy
Old 11-22-2011, 12:51 PM   #29
puppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuppytruk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: al
puppytruk's Tacoma Gallery
Just for clarification the Marine in my previous post is Dakota Meyer.
Medal of Honor recipient and probably one the most courageous men alive.
Google his story if not familiar
Old 11-22-2011, 01:21 PM   #30
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Not a chance in hell Quantico is producing crap like this. He probaly just wanted to get a free meal at applebees and wanted to wear his hallwoeen costume.

Can a Marine be a SEAL btw?
Old 11-22-2011, 01:30 PM   #31
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex41 View Post
Plus the fact he's in a Marine uniform, with a Navy chest emblem. The wrong size even.....

Edit: Just read the article, which said he said he was stationed at some Marine Base. Pendleton was it? That would explain the Marine uniform, but still...
I met an Army guy with the trident. He was authorized to wear it too.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:40 PM   #32
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Only if he is a 10th prestige on mw3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
didn't know that was possible. Cool though.

Showed my cousin(marine) this and he almost punched the screen, I can see where he's coming from though. I've always wanted to serve but couldn't, still I would never impersonate.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:29 PM   #33
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Not a chance in hell Quantico is producing crap like this. He probaly just wanted to get a free meal at applebees and wanted to wear his hallwoeen costume.

Not that I know of...I know in the past some Force Recon Marines had left Force to go to a SEAL Team, so they wouldnt miss out on kick ass missions, obviously before Force was consumed by SOCOM. As far as them havng to go through BUDs I have no clue. Although now that the Corps has MARSOC, there have been rumors of letting Marines and maybe other Special Operators go through BUDs. Although I dont see why not, BUDs has had non-American units go through. I cant remember what country but I was suprised.

Quote:
Really?! Never heard of that. If thats true...pretty sweet for the Soldier
Old 11-22-2011, 03:34 PM   #34
BakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedBakoTruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Herbie Hancock
BakoTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
I wonder what his prestige is on Modern Warfare 3...

Old 11-22-2011, 03:43 PM   #35
Resident Lurker
JEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJEP is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JEP's Tacoma Gallery
What a D-bag! I have never served and am extremely thankful to those that have and I want to punch this guy in the face.

Repeatedly.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:49 PM   #36
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Not that I know of...I know in the past some Force Recon Marines had left Force to go to a SEAL Team, so they wouldnt miss out on kick ass missions, obviously before Force was consumed by SOCOM. As far as them havng to go through BUDs I have no clue. Although now that the Corps has MARSOC, there have been rumors of letting Marines and maybe other Special Operators go through BUDs. Although I dont see why not, BUDs has had non-American units go through. I cant remember what country but I was suprised.

Really?! Never heard of that. If thats true...pretty sweet for the Soldier
As soon as the guy walked into the clinic I said WTF and went and got our a fellow HM1 who was a SEAL and he talked to him and then he came back in and said it was legit.
I just had a buddy graduate DMT school and is now a SPEC OPS Corpsman. He was a striker on a ship and was recommended for HM school and now he is about to continue on with the tradition of being one of the fewer and prouder
Old 11-22-2011, 04:03 PM   #37
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
As soon as the guy walked into the clinic I said WTF and went and got our a fellow HM1 who was a SEAL and he talked to him and then he came back in and said it was legit.
I just had a buddy graduate DMT school and is now a SPEC OPS Corpsman. He was a striker on a ship and was recommended for HM school and now he is about to continue on with the tradition of being one of the fewer and prouder
Wow...thats pretty cool then. Glad he checked out . Lol fewer and prouder...thats true. First time I heard that was from a SARC. That guy was badass. But he couldnt shoot better than me. LOL
Old 11-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #38
Unzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shedUnzapato is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3/3 SFG(A) Retired
Name: Randy
Unzapato's Tacoma Gallery
He should be castrated.

I'll never get it. Why don't posers just be themselves and be proud of what they REALLY do/did in the service? Simply serving is more than most, but lying about it just makes 'em look like assholes. If you are a cool guy and you were a cook in legland, you will still be respected for serving and being a cool guy. If you were a mechanic and claim you were a triple-tabbed door kicker and you are exposed you will most definitely not be respected for anything.

It's always worth checking. These real-deal guys will expose and destroy SEAL and SF imposters.
www.veriseal.org
www.quietprofessionals.com

FYI It IS illegal to claim any military award not actually earned. Sentencing depends on the level of fraud and the judge.

No posers...
Old 11-22-2011, 04:15 PM   #39
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Never been in the military and even I can spot that fraud a mile away. Looks like he's wearing Dockers.
Old 11-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #40
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unzapato View Post
He should be castrated.

I'll never get it. Why don't posers just be themselves and be proud of what they REALLY do/did in the service? Simply serving is more than most, but lying about it just makes 'em look like assholes. If you are a cool guy and you were a cook in legland, you will still be respected for serving and being a cool guy. If you were a mechanic and claim you were a triple-tabbed door kicker and you are exposed you will most definitely not be respected for anything.

It's always worth checking. These real-deal guys will expose and destroy SEAL and SF imposters.
www.veriseal.org
www.quietprofessionals.com

FYI It IS illegal to claim any military award not actually earned. Sentencing depends on the level of fraud and the judge.

No posers...
I totally agree unless he's ripping the government off or anyone for that matter I think they serve as a great laugh. But thats just me especially when confronted!