Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

A true Warrior?

Old 11-22-2011, 04:55 PM   #41
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
A few years ago we had a few puddle pirates go through BUD's. As far as I know the ones that made it are still operating with them.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:08 PM   #42
elytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shedelytravis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: I do what Goose did but not with Maverick...now I'm learning Mavericks skills too!!
Name: Travis
elytravis's Tacoma Gallery
After being enlisted then going through OTS for my commision in the AF we were told that Officers don't wear our ribbons due to an un written rule. This was because some high ranking Officer felt that he didn't get as much respect when standing next to someone who had a lot ribbons so he went to clothing issue and got a bunch of ribbons to wear. When he was confronted he was humiliated and in the end killed himself. So when you go to an AF base and see the officers not wearing their ribbons (unless in service dress), this is why. Some officers still do wear them occasionally which really stands out. If you are going to wear them wear them right...in order and they had better be straight. If not you look like shit and as though you don't care. If there is a flaw in my uniform I appreciate when someone lets me know so I can fix it. It's a matter of respect.
Old 11-22-2011, 05:12 PM   #43
Christ-a-licious
Battle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shedBattle Pope is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 15-6'rs
Name: Korben
Battle Pope's Tacoma Gallery
you fly guys are weird.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:32 PM   #44
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
That fucker is a real hero. He has an Army Overseas Service Ribbon
Old 11-22-2011, 08:45 PM   #45
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Wow...thats pretty cool then. Glad he checked out . Lol fewer and prouder...thats true. First time I heard that was from a SARC. That guy was badass. But he couldnt shoot better than me. LOL
The fewer and prouder is for FMF Corpsman
SARC is a little more badass than a normal Corpsman
Old 11-22-2011, 08:53 PM   #46
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.SS View Post
Fuckin Corpsman..quit losing my medical record! I'm tired of getting the same shots...

EDIT Did I mention to you I used to see your truck at Camp Horno?
Old 11-22-2011, 09:11 PM   #47
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ehhh theyre the same...one just swims more and gets to jump outta aircraft .

Ha check this....from one of the Marines of militaryphotos.net
"well he leaves me no choice...i shall send the pictures to his mother.

i sent this message with the picture attached to his mother.

m'am i am a US Marine and would like to share a picture with you of your son in full Marine service C uniform wearing ribbons and a Navy Seal TRIDENT he did not earn in public, this is in direct violation of the Stolen Valor Act and can result in Fines and Prison Time. Your Son disrespects men like myself who have earned the title US Marine and our brothers and sisters who have died in defense of this country. I and other people like me have tried to show him the severity of his transgression but he deleted all comments and my attempts to get him to answer for his crime go unanswered. Please tell your son the US Marines will not stand for this behavior and he will be hearing from us. "

I cant stop laughing at this shit canoe...I feel so bad for his mother.

Old 11-22-2011, 10:43 PM   #48
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
Fuckin Corpsman..quit losing my medical record! I'm tired of getting the same shots...

EDIT Did I mention to you I used to see your truck at Camp Horno?
Hahahahahaha losing a record is old stuff. If they make you get shots again, see me, I will set them straight.

I go to Horno every so often. I do the PDHRA thing you guys live so much.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:49 AM   #49
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ehhh theyre the same...one just swims more and gets to jump outta aircraft .

Ha check this....from one of the Marines of militaryphotos.net
"well he leaves me no choice...i shall send the pictures to his mother.

i sent this message with the picture attached to his mother.

m'am i am a US Marine and would like to share a picture with you of your son in full Marine service C uniform wearing ribbons and a Navy Seal TRIDENT he did not earn in public, this is in direct violation of the Stolen Valor Act and can result in Fines and Prison Time. Your Son disrespects men like myself who have earned the title US Marine and our brothers and sisters who have died in defense of this country. I and other people like me have tried to show him the severity of his transgression but he deleted all comments and my attempts to get him to answer for his crime go unanswered. Please tell your son the US Marines will not stand for this behavior and he will be hearing from us. "

I cant stop laughing at this shit canoe...I feel so bad for his mother.

Haha..post up the response if the mom ever writes back. Would like to see what she says..

Quote:
Hahahahahaha losing a record is old stuff. If they make you get shots again, see me, I will set them straight.

I go to Horno every so often. I do the PDHRA thing you guys live so much.
Hahah well shit..I'm a dirty civilian now so I don't have to worry about that anymore.
Old 11-23-2011, 02:35 AM   #50
tex41 will become famous soon enoughtex41 will become famous soon enough
Navy: PO2(SW/AW) Jack of all trades.
Name: Clint
tex41's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Pope View Post
you fly guys are weird.

Old 11-23-2011, 02:37 AM   #51
tex41 will become famous soon enoughtex41 will become famous soon enough
Navy: PO2(SW/AW) Jack of all trades.
Name: Clint
tex41's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Please tell your son the US Marines will not stand for this behavior and he will be hearing from us. "

Awesome
Old 11-23-2011, 07:42 AM   #52
︻╦╤─

Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha..post up the response if the mom ever writes back. Would like to see what she says..

Hahah well shit..I'm a dirty civilian now so I don't have to worry about that anymore.
I'm a dirty civilian now too
Old 11-23-2011, 08:13 AM   #53
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
page 15 post #214 is great
Old 11-23-2011, 08:14 AM   #54
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Sup gents. Below is the post of the fellow you see in the foreground of the photo. He is former US army, as is the fellow on the right. This was his post, being reposted by me since he really doesn't feel like joining this site.

Originally Posted by Raptor
No ****, there I was...up to my eyeball's assholes in plastic BBs, with airsofters as far as the eye could see.

OK, in reality, my company, Evolved Tactical Systems, had a booth at an expo held by Evike as a part of their parking lot sale this weekend. As we're showing our wares, I spy a young man in Marine Corps Charlies shuffling by my booth. Now, I was in the Army, not the Marines, but sometimes, you just know what wrong looks like. And this kid was wrong as two boys ****ing in a church on Sunday. I give chase. Dork is wearing a shirt that fits poorly and looks like he slept in it. His trousers aren't the right color of green. Belt is non-issue and goes halfway around his waist. Shoes look like he picked them up at a Payless sale. Then the kicker: he's wearing 2LT bars, with 4 rows of ribbons...TOPPED OFF WITH A SEAL TRIDENT! I engage..in conversation.

"Hey buddy, you in the Marines?"

The turd responds, while trying to decide if he should stand at attention or parade rest, "Uh, yes sir, I am sir."

"Who are you with?"

"Uh, the 331st Marine Expeditionary Unit at Camp Pendelton, sir."

And here I thought the only 331st out there was the Logistical Studies Group out at Ft Griffith. Guess you learn something new every day, right? I go for the head shot:

"So what was your BUD/S class number? Who was your swim buddy?"

"Oh, uh, I didn't go to BUD/S, but I'm assigned to SOCOM, so we get to wear the Trident."

Being the kind, Christian man that I am, I give the sinner a chance to repent.

"Are you sure you want to stick with that story? Nothing you want to change?"

"No sir, that's the truth."

"Well, here's the problem: You look like ****. Your uniform is ****ed up like a soup sandwich. Everything below your waist isn't even issued. I think you're a ****ing poser, and I think you're trying to score some free ****. You're lucky the police are over there (San Gabriel PD was just behind us, watching) or you would probably be in the middle of an ass whipping right now."

His response was the definition of weak sauce. "Uh, I'm sorry you don't believe me sir, but that's the truth."

"Really? Prove me wrong. What's your name? I'll call down to the admin office aboard Pendelton and confirm you're assigned there."

"My name is Sam Jackson, sir." I almost asked if he spoke English, but I was on a roll.

"OK, Sam Jackson, let me see your CAC card."

"Oh, we don't have to carry those when we're off post, sir."

"Bull****. Prove me wrong about everything and show me a CAC card that says you're a second lieutenant."

At this point, the Clifford from Evike pulled me away from our poor, mistreated child. Apparently, a crowd was gathering. I guess I was a little loud. Clifford asked me to step back and let him handle things, which he did in a much more professional fashion than I was capable of. The **** bag was kicked out, and now his pictures are getting posted everywhere I can manage. Speaking of which, here are the pictures:

Full Shot (my back is to the camera)

Close up of his ribbons

Yes, this ****head is wearing a mini-SEAL Trident, along with a Silver Star as his SECOND highest award (for those not in the know, the only awards that rate higher than the Silver Star are the Distinguished Service Cross {Navy Cross for USN personnel} and the Medal of Honor). Here's his complete list of ribbons, in the ****ed up order he's wearing them:

Marine Corps Reserve Ribbon (obsolete 1967) - Silver Star - Meritorious Unit Citation (Navy/Marine) - Joint Service Achievement Medal
National Defense Service Medal - Afghanistan Campaign Medal - Navy Rifle Marksmanship Ribbon - Combat Action Ribbon (Navy/Marine)
Navy Pistol Marksmanship Ribbon - Iraq Campaign Medal - National Defense Service Medal #2 (for a double dose of pimpin) - Army Overseas Service Ribbon
Selected Marine Corps Reserve Medal - Global War on Terrorism Service Medal - Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal - Navy & Marine Corps Overseas Service Ribbon

Someone here has to know who this poser is. It is my mission in life to see him banned from every field possible, from every event possible, and from every team possible. I have no time or tolerance for posers, and especially not for ones of this magnitude. Apparently, he lives in the SGV area, and he likes to shop at Evike. Word is he plays at Tac City. Let's burn this ****er down.

He returned to said store today, and an employee confronted him. He posted this later for our entertainment.

"He came to the store today. I talked to him. Approached him as someone who was inquiring about him and his uniform. He told me he was part of the THIRTEENTH Marine Exp. Unit. He says he just recently retired and was attached to a SEAL unit during his career. I really was out of words cause it sounded like such bull****. I informed him I was joining Navy Special Warfare, and was just wondering about his service. He was really stumbling with his words and was very nervous. He was not wearing the uniform today."

Efforts are being made in the Socal Airsoft community (which contains quite a sizeable amount of ex-.mil) to make sure this ****er never shops, plays, or even breathes airsoft again.

Hope you enjoyed this, and good night.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:38 AM   #56
danjones is on a distinguished road

Marines: cpl wpns co.
danjones's Tacoma Gallery
wow, the dude taking the picture should have beat that fat peice of crap to a unrecognizable bloody stump.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:56 AM   #57
CAPS CAPS CAPS!
asphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shedasphaltpilot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sergeant, B Co, 1st BN, 6th MAR ('93 - '97)
Name: Jason
asphaltpilot's Tacoma Gallery
There are several things wrong with that kid/picture. Wow.

Quote:
I wonder what his prestige is on Modern Warfare 3...
Old 11-23-2011, 10:21 AM   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by elytravis View Post
After being enlisted then going through OTS for my commision in the AF we were told that Officers don't wear our ribbons due to an un written rule. This was because some high ranking Officer felt that he didn't get as much respect when standing next to someone who had a lot ribbons so he went to clothing issue and got a bunch of ribbons to wear. When he was confronted he was humiliated and in the end killed himself. So when you go to an AF base and see the officers not wearing their ribbons (unless in service dress), this is why. Some officers still do wear them occasionally which really stands out. If you are going to wear them wear them right...in order and they had better be straight. If not you look like shit and as though you don't care. If there is a flaw in my uniform I appreciate when someone lets me know so I can fix it. It's a matter of respect.
check this place out if you want ribbons
http://www.superthinribbons.com/

My buddy works there and they make really nice ribbons to order. Im pretty sure he told me that they made the ribbons that were used in the transformers movie too.
Old 11-23-2011, 10:27 AM   #59
rex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrex99 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSGT, BMET
rex99's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where to even begin with this guy?

hey, show this guy some respect

he's so awesome he got TWO national defense ribbons!!!
Old 11-23-2011, 11:03 AM   #60
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REX_111_MDG_BMET View Post
hey, show this guy some respect

he's so awesome he got TWO national defense ribbons!!!
One for a trip to the px and one for the jelly beans in his pocket..