Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Christmas In The Sand

Old 12-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #1
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Christmas In The Sand

just wanted to throw out a merry christmas to all my fellow deployed members. it is hard enough being away from family and friends, especially at this time of year.

so, merry christmas and happy holidays to all of you, make it home safe everybody!
Old 12-03-2011, 05:26 AM   #2
Infidel
abn2060 is on a distinguished road

abn2060's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
just wanted to throw out a merry christmas to all my fellow deployed members. it is hard enough being away from family and friends, especially at this time of year.

so, merry christmas and happy holidays to all of you, make it home safe everybody!

X2... I was on Bagram last year for the holidays.
Old 12-03-2011, 06:18 AM   #3
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
You too brother. I just got out of Iraq.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:52 PM   #4
andrew7940 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Andrew
andrew7940's Tacoma Gallery
Merry Christmas man. my time here in this country is up so I'm on the way home, hopefully before Christmas. Stay safe.
Old 12-13-2011, 08:58 PM   #5
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew7940 View Post
Merry Christmas man. my time here in this country is up so I'm on the way home, hopefully before Christmas. Stay safe.
i hope you make it back on time and safe
Old 12-24-2011, 02:15 PM   #6
FNG
GIJared is on a distinguished road
Army: Powerpoint Expert/Aviation
GIJared's Tacoma Gallery
Likewise. This is my second in 3 years...and hopefully my last.