Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor

Old 12-07-2011, 07:57 AM   #1
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
70th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor

"a date which will live in infamy"

Just a tribute to all military personel, past and present. Thanks for all that you do to keep this great country safe!

Some information:
http://www.mercurynews.com/bay-area-news/ci_19483242
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infamy_Speech

A few videos:
http://youtu.be/3VqQAf74fsE
http://youtu.be/izdW0n4lJVg
Old 12-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #2
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Yes thank you all for serving our country and keeping it safe! I can never repay you for your sacrifices. All I can say is thank you and that I will always respect what you do. You will always have my support.

I have this as my sig as well but I think it says alot about that generation...

"You can manufacture weapons and you can purchase ammunition,
but you can't buy valor and you can't pull heroes off an assembly line"
Sergeant John B. Ellery
U.S. 1st Infantry Division
Old 12-07-2011, 08:34 AM   #3
Paint me back in Wyoming again...
45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed45acp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
45acp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post
Yes thank you all for serving our country and keeping it safe! I can never repay you for your sacrifices. All I can say is thank you and that I will always respect what you do. You will always have my support.

I have this as my sig as well but I think it says alot about that generation...

"You can manufacture weapons and you can purchase ammunition,
but you can't buy valor and you can't pull heroes off an assembly line"
Sergeant John B. Ellery
U.S. 1st Infantry Division
x2, wish I could have joined up like most others in my family.

I keep this flag in my apartment. We lived on Wheeler AFB for 3 years and picked it up while we were there. It was flown on the USS Arizona 44 years to the day after we bombed Hiroshima.

Old 12-07-2011, 10:28 AM   #4
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 45acp View Post
x2, wish I could have joined up like most others in my family.

I keep this flag in my apartment. We lived on Wheeler AFB for 3 years and picked it up while we were there. It was flown on the USS Arizona 44 years to the day after we bombed Hiroshima.

That is pretty cool!