LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Thanks to you all

Old 12-23-2011, 08:18 AM   #1
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr. C
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks to you all

I just want to extend a personal thanks to all the members *active or not* in our military.

So Thank you to all the people who put their lives in danger to keep the rest of us safe. I hope you all have a good Holiday this year and get to come home safe and sound!

To all the people who are not active, thank you for everything you sacrificed to protect us.

So for the holidays, if you see a Military guy or gal, go up to them and thank them for what they do. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be living this good.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #2
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
I just want to extend a personal thanks to all the members *active or not* in our military.

So Thank you to all the people who put their lives in danger to keep the rest of us safe. I hope you all have a good Holiday this year and get to come home safe and sound!

To all the people who are not active, thank you for everything you sacrificed to protect us.

So for the holidays, if you see a Military guy or gal, go up to them and thank them for what they do. If it wasn't for them, you wouldn't be living this good.
X2