Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Someone please kick me in the nuts

Old 01-04-2012, 10:13 AM   #81
Never take the bait
Jasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shedJasmine is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stop giving me nicknames
Jasmine's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Shit, ok.. give me about 13 hours... Booking flight.
I called deebs!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:16 AM   #82
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
It's the chairforce. Worst thing that could happen is forced papercuts and stapler bites.
Been reading what I missed.

What are talking about. Punishment would be no more Iced Chai Lattes or Filet Mingon.
Old 01-04-2012, 10:17 AM   #83
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
I called deebs!
OOPS! Sorry, I'll give you the window seat. Double nut kick!
Old 01-04-2012, 10:19 AM   #84
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
Been reading what I missed.

What are talking about. Punishment would be no more Iced Chai Lattes or Filet Mingon.
Damn that's hard.

*shakes fist*
Old 01-04-2012, 10:21 AM   #85
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zac808 View Post
I know. Sorry. He's standing next to me now talking to my commander. I still feel like his eyes are trying to burn a hole through me.
Old 01-04-2012, 05:42 PM   #86
FNG
GIJared is on a distinguished road
Army: Powerpoint Expert/Aviation
GIJared's Tacoma Gallery
Well, its good you manned up. If its not obvious to you, here's the lesson in this:

NEVER, ever, write something in an email you don't want repeated. As far as I'm concerned, when I write an email to someone(and I'm deployed and in the military like yourself), its public information. That little forward button is dangerous. You might be writing your best friend, but God knows where that email might end up. Just don't do it.

That being said, if you need to vent about something or someone, do it in person or over the phone to someone you trust. That way you get it out, but its only said once...and its only here-say/rumors after that. And you can always respond to that with the standard deny-deny-counteraccuse strategy.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:55 AM   #87
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GIJared View Post
Well, its good you manned up. If its not obvious to you, here's the lesson in this:

NEVER, ever, write something in an email you don't want repeated. As far as I'm concerned, when I write an email to someone(and I'm deployed and in the military like yourself), its public information. That little forward button is dangerous. You might be writing your best friend, but God knows where that email might end up. Just don't do it.

That being said, if you need to vent about something or someone, do it in person or over the phone to someone you trust. That way you get it out, but its only said once...and its only here-say/rumors after that. And you can always respond to that with the standard deny-deny-counteraccuse strategy.
That's good advice ... same goes for the internet (here and especially FaceBook). I know a story about a guy here that got busted (administrative punishment) for making derogatory comments on FaceBook about a superior.

Also know of people getting busted for forwarding inappropriate content in e-mail; got picked up by random sweeps/scans by the Comm folks.

Just food for thought ...
Old 01-05-2012, 07:10 PM   #88
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MQQSE View Post
That's good advice ... same goes for the internet (here and especially FaceBook). I know a story about a guy here that got busted (administrative punishment) for making derogatory comments on FaceBook about a superior.

Also know of people getting busted for forwarding inappropriate content in e-mail; got picked up by random sweeps/scans by the Comm folks.

Just food for thought ...

Im sure almost everyone on here knows someone that has happened to.
Old 01-08-2012, 06:50 AM   #89
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
This has got to be one of the best threads on here. How cool is it that the OP FU big time and not only does he think to post about it on a truck forum but he provided live updates.

A definite five stars in my book.