Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Disgusting

Old 01-09-2012, 07:34 PM   #62
My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food
Monkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeysuncle is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
Monkeysuncle's Tacoma Gallery
First thing, that "Music" sucks, plain and simple. But what about surplus stores that sell uniforms? I remember when I was a kid I could find almost anything in those places. Not the formal dress uniforms like the Marines wear but the , for lack of the correct term, next step down, button down shirts, slacks shoes belts even caps. Hell I have an OD Field Jacket for over 20 years. Never served a day in my life. I don't have any patches on it but it's a dam good jacket. Just a thought I had on about the "aftermarket" on military clothing. I also have a steel pot helmet from WW2, but I only wear that when my girl has her Aunt Flow visiting.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:04 PM   #63
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
They are scumbags and what they are doing is legally wrong. To you folks who say its ok you are as off base as they are. In Fla they could go to jail and rightfully so. Things like this are not a joke, if you want to play dress up try a pink tu tu and some knee pads.. Jim
Old 01-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #64
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeysuncle View Post
First thing, that "Music" sucks, plain and simple. But what about surplus stores that sell uniforms? I remember when I was a kid I could find almost anything in those places. Not the formal dress uniforms like the Marines wear but the , for lack of the correct term, next step down, button down shirts, slacks shoes belts even caps. Hell I have an OD Field Jacket for over 20 years. Never served a day in my life. I don't have any patches on it but it's a dam good jacket. Just a thought I had on about the "aftermarket" on military clothing. I also have a steel pot helmet from WW2, but I only wear that when my girl has her Aunt Flow visiting.