1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Disgusting

Discussion in 'Military' started by YayAreaTaco0311, Jan 7, 2012.

1. Jan 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM
    Oat

Oat Well-Known Member

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    2001 Prerunner
    Gibson Exhaust, Painted factory steel wheels, Chrome wheel caps, K&N Air intake, Tint, Regular Bilstein (yellow/blue) all around, Leveling spacer kit upfront, Partially de-badged, Westin Bullbar with skidplate, White, Double Cab Prerunner SR5
  2. Jan 9, 2012 at 7:34 PM
    Monkeysuncle

Monkeysuncle My Cat's breath Smells like Cat Food

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    99 Tacoma SR5 4x4 5 speed Manual Hubs
    Diff Breather,CB thingy,GPS,Cop Shocks,Cop Brakes, old Man Emu 881's Dakar Leaf Springs and Nitro sport shocks. Deck Plate mod
    First thing, that "Music" sucks, plain and simple. But what about surplus stores that sell uniforms? I remember when I was a kid I could find almost anything in those places. Not the formal dress uniforms like the Marines wear but the , for lack of the correct term, next step down, button down shirts, slacks shoes belts even caps. Hell I have an OD Field Jacket for over 20 years. Never served a day in my life. I don't have any patches on it but it's a dam good jacket. Just a thought I had on about the "aftermarket" on military clothing. I also have a steel pot helmet from WW2, but I only wear that when my girl has her Aunt Flow visiting.

3. Jan 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM
    river rat 69

river rat 69 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jim
    Orlando, Fla., Green side of the grass
    Vehicle:
    007, trd, sr5, fmf.
    NO Chrome,3" NFab's steps,TRD skid,Wet okie's.011 grill, k&n,5100's,All this comes right off when the old lady says let's go get a NEW ONE!!!
    They are scumbags and what they are doing is legally wrong. To you folks who say its ok you are as off base as they are. In Fla they could go to jail and rightfully so. Things like this are not a joke, if you want to play dress up try a pink tu tu and some knee pads.. Jim

4. Jan 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM
    Warhorseforever

Warhorseforever Will The Thrill

Member:
    First Name:
    Will
    Sand Lapper
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota Tacoma Pre-Runner SR5
    Kenwood KDC-348U HU Kicker DS65 Front Doors Only 2 Polk Audio MM840 Kenwood KAC 8105D for subs SuperCrewSound.com behind rear seat sub box
    :rofl:

Products Discussed in

To Top