Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Disgusting

Old 01-07-2012, 11:12 AM   #2
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Wow I'm not military but I'd have a word with them about that and god help them if a few of my friends who are Marines saw something like this.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:15 AM   #3
Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails.
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dark_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Hard for me to make any judgement based simply on that snap-shot.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #4
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Taco View Post
Hard for me to make any judgement based simply on that snap-shot.
It shouldn't be because if those guy's are true Marines then I doubt that they would disgrace their uniforms like that.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Dark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark_Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Kinda looks like a pic from a movie set. Actors maybe?
Old 01-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #6
Will The Thrill

Maybe, but imo it's still no excuse.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:26 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
and if they arent true marines then they shouldnt be wearing the stuff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorseforever View Post
Maybe, but imo it's still no excuse.
Agreed. Just looks like a movie/television set to me.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:34 AM   #8
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
perhaps the OP can shed some light on the source of the picture?
Old 01-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #9
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Is that Kanye West on the right?
Old 01-07-2012, 11:38 AM   #10
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
That's disrespectful period. Those dudes are rappers. I've seen that guy without a hat in videos.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #11
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
That's disrespectful period. Those dudes are rappers. I've seen that guy without a hat in videos.
That's what I thought too

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
i googled "kanye west neck tattoo" and it doesnt seem to match up so i dont think its him
Oh ok.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:39 AM   #12
Will The Thrill

Quote:
Are you thinking of Lloyd Banks? Looks like him.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #13
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Are you thinking of Loyd Banks? Looks like him.
Bingo!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:41 AM   #14
Shut up Hippie!
ffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shedffemt2987 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: space ship door gunner
Name: Austin
ffemt2987's Tacoma Gallery
As a Marine the fact that they are wearing the blues as a costume doesn't upset me. The fact that he has the rank upside down and the other "gentleman" has a ribbon stack that includes a purple heart offends me. Unless of course it is his uniform. Then he is just a douche bag.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #15
Will The Thrill

Quote:
Bingo!
Seems to be check the neck.
http://www.stylebistro.com/lookbook/...ks/qifw_VWwqOu
Old 01-07-2012, 11:45 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffemt2987 View Post
As a Marine the fact that they are wearing the blues as a costume doesn't upset me. The fact that he has the rank upside down and the other "gentleman" has a ribbon stack that includes a purple heart offends me. Unless of course it is his uniform. Then he is just a douche bag.
Yeah no kidding. I'm not military at all, but I have to say that nothing really offends me more than people disrespecting or bashing our military. You guys put everything on the line for us while we're safe at home, or these rappers who are tucked away in their $,$$$,$$$,$$$ mansions driving Lamborghinis just because they can rhyme about cocaine.

Quote:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...MYHnsQL58qWRCg
Old 01-07-2012, 11:50 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroskier View Post
Is that Kanye West on the right?
I thought that it resembled him too.
Old 01-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #18
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I dont listen to rap so I couldnt tell you
Old 01-07-2012, 11:56 AM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
I dont listen to rap so I couldnt tell you
Nor do I. Looks like they could be on set filming an episode of NCIS or something like that.
Old 01-07-2012, 05:35 PM   #20
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Is that the Jonas Brothers wearing Marine uniforms again?