Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Filthy and vile

Old 01-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #21
She's got the jimmy legs
Toyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyotacrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Toyotacrawler's Tacoma Gallery
Was what they did wrong? Yes
Do I feel bad for the dead men? No
Is it unbecoming of a U.S. Marine? Yes it is and they will be punished.
End of story

What's sad is our own media will turn this into a U.S. Military bashing shitfest.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #22
giddy up!
derekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 4C071
Name: Derek
derekp's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to derekp
Once you are there and they start killing those around you, cutting off their heads/extremities, your view towards them tends to change. Was pissing on them the right thing? No. Videotaping it sure wasn't either!

BTW, they are the ones that are 'filthy and vile'. You should see what they do to their own people, much less us. I agree, in that the Marines did a no-no, but I'm not sure what those terrorist did to them for how long. Once you're there, things change and you can't understand it until it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazylegs View Post
Why and how are you on your 5th tour? My brother just came home from his tour over there, and no one does more than two. exceptions might be logistical and air support.
I always love how someone knows someone that knows all the rules. FYI...Each branch is different, within each branch has different career fields which runs their own deployment cycles. Those cycles are run based on manning and in-theater need. If you are in a low-manned, high-need career field then you could have a high deployment cycle. Five deployments isn't unheard of nowadays, it isn't necessarily a low number but not unheard of either.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:13 AM   #23
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotacrawler View Post

What's sad is our own media will turn this into a U.S. Military bashing shitfest.
100% agree with this too
Old 01-12-2012, 12:07 PM   #24
Trying to Spread Common Sense and Rational Thought
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Fast Co, Golf 2/4
Name: Zech (pronounced zak)
tx_shooter's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver taco View Post
The only thing they did that was wrong, was video taping it, and posting it.
^^^ This

The biggest shame is they are going to be held to a court martial by a bunch of fobbits and POGs. Their court martial should be by peers who have done their time outside the wire.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #25
tx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtx_shooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Why and how are you on your 5th tour? My brother just came home from his tour over there, and no one does more than two. exceptions might be logistical and air support.
LMAO You should go tell that to 1/1; they led the way into Iraq and they haven't missed a year that they weren't there to my knowledge. When I was at 2/4 there were guys at 1/1 that had done 4 deployments in 4 years.
Old 01-12-2012, 12:15 PM   #26
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Is this like making pot bags out of vc girl tits or taking ears to put around your neck??
Old 01-12-2012, 12:20 PM   #27
Mr. Boombastic
TacoIII will become famous soon enoughTacoIII will become famous soon enough

Air Force: Security forces
Name: Andrew
TacoIII's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x3
Old 01-12-2012, 12:36 PM   #28
Erich
Surferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shedSurferdude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Erich
Surferdude's Tacoma Gallery
Not what Marine's stand for.

As a former Marine, this is indeed shameful.

Not saying I can't blame them for wanting to do that, but we're supposed to be better than that.

The Marine Corps has a long and proud tradition, we hold ourselves to higher standards than other services and especially the enemy.

Now sadly, all their sacrifices as Marines in combat will be forgotten and their careers will likely end, badly, with dishonorable discharges. This act is against the Geneva Convention.

They may even face criminal charges.

It was incredibly stupid to video this act in addition to being wrong in the first place.

What a shame for them, their careers and the Corps. Notice, I have no sympathy for the enemy though...
Old 01-12-2012, 12:49 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Is this like making pot bags out of vc girl tits or taking ears to put around your neck??
Still have your old B cup bag? j/k I have a buddy I ride bike with that has shared very little a few times with me. Some crazy shit went down over there.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #30
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_shooter View Post
Still have your old B cup bag? j/k I have a buddy I ride bike with that has shared very little a few times with me. Some crazy shit went down over there.
Cant put down some of the shit on the web, someone might kick in my door
Old 01-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Cant put down some of the shit on the web, someone might kick in my door

No need to get anybody on another watch list, lol.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #33
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
We're trying to "win hearts & minds" as well as kill the enemy, videos that show our troops doing shit like this doesn't help!
Old 01-13-2012, 02:46 AM   #34
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
agreed!! fuck that Taliban piece of shit. god knows how many American lives he was responsible for taking.
Old 01-13-2012, 03:00 AM   #35
Infantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shedInfantry11b is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Former Active Duty 10th Mtn Div. now Army National Guard HHC 2/108 Infantry
Infantry11b's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL! Where do I sign up for this "no one does more than two" deployment schedule? That's funny right there. I have 3 under my belt as an Infantryman and leaving for number 4 here shortly. This will be the 6th for my platoon sergeant. I'm talking year long deployments here.

As for the issue at hand. Definitely reflects poorly on our service members. Any time someone asks me what the enemy is like, I always reply by calling them savages because that's what they are. That's what is supposed to separate us from them. We are supposed to be the level headed and collected professionals. While I have a strong hate for the enemy, I would not stoop to the level of them to prove a point. When they are dead, I've already won.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #36
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg256 View Post
Edited to preface; I completely support this country and our armed forces...thank you all for serving. A few Marines have gotten my attention, remember, you are on a world stage.

I don't care who you are or the circumstances involved, or who the combatants are...you simply do not disrespect the deceased in such a manner for the world to see. Simply atrocious.
I am assuming that you have not served or are not serving since you don't have an emblem posted on your profile, so my question to you is:

What is your purpose of coming here and posting that? To spark debate, to stir the pot, or just so that you can preach down to us about how moral you are? If one of the military guys on here posted that and opened it for debate then that would be one thing but for you to come into our own little corner of TW to chastise us is BS.

You could have posted this in the Off Topic Discussion Thread but you chose to come here and throw this in our faces. So take your so called support for the military and shove it. I don't want it.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:37 AM   #37
Calmer than you are
jmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmg256 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Al Tonter
jmg256's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cakmakli View Post
I am assuming that you have not served or are not serving since you don't have an emblem posted on your profile, so my question to you is:

What is your purpose of coming here and posting that? To spark debate, to stir the pot, or just so that you can preach down to us about how moral you are? If one of the military guys on here posted that and opened it for debate then that would be one thing but for you to come into our own little corner of TW to chastise us is BS.

You could have posted this in the Off Topic Discussion Thread but you chose to come here and throw this in our faces. So take your so called support for the military and shove it. I don't want it.
This is in the correct forum, it has everything to do with the military. While I have not personally served, the behavior of every service man and woman that is or has, reflects back upon us as a country, as a whole. You are the ones in the public eye, the worlds eye. This kind of behavior reflects poorly on all Americans...not just those of you In uniform. If this had been a group of civilians, I would still feel the same way. If it were civilians, it wouldn't be posted in the 'military' section either.

I did not bash or attack anyone. I simply stated that in my opinion, it is filthy, vile and immoral to desecrate a dead body by urinating on it. If that is being on a moral high horse, by saying it is wrong to have your fun with a dead man, than so be it.

Last I checked, this was an open forum for all members to discuss all things military, not a "members only" deal.

As to your feeling chastized...get over it, not my intent. My words have been fairly neutral, some of your fellow service men gave been more critical than I. But than, I'm just a civilian, so what do I know
Old 01-13-2012, 08:50 AM   #38
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
It is an open forum and you can come on here. But your reasons to come on here was not for our opinions or anything other then to slap our hands and say, "Bad Military, see what you have done."

So until you have raised your right hand to support this country that you feel has been embarrassed I could give two shits what your opinion is.

I'm done with you and this stupid thread. Anything else I have to say on the subject will be in the "Oh" Thread.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:58 AM   #39
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
agreed! if you have never been engaged by the enemy, or engaged the enemy, or had a friend killed by one of these fuck heads. then you really have no idea what its like. when a friend gets killed beside you and you kill the son of a bitch that killed him sometimes you do things that you wouldn't normally do. i agree this thread is stupid. a civilan whos never seen war should just keep there mouth shut. you really have no idea what its like.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:02 AM   #40
jackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shedjackhart is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jackhart's Tacoma Gallery
everyone is entitled to their opinion on this topic, because it is now headline news and involves the military!! who cares what section it's posted in on this board, or whether you are military or not? i don't really understand what difference that makes.

fwiw, i hate seeing things like this made public only because i fear retaliation for it against our troops. maybe that retaliation happens against our troops regardless, but i'd just as soon these guys didn't fan the flames any worse. i just want our guys to be safe as they can be. if they feel the need to piss on the enemy just go ahead and do it off camera. i know these animals who put our guys heads on sticks and parade through the streets post videos - but really i think all that does is fire US up even more and give us resolve that we are the ones on the "right" side...just one person's .02