Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Oh....

Old 01-14-2012, 11:38 AM   #41
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
So I posted this in the "Filthy and vile" thread. I thought it was well said.

From former 82nd Airborne Colonel Allen West.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.” -Rep. Allen West
I like it!
Old 01-15-2012, 06:33 PM   #42
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Marines: Cpl. 2nd BN. 4th Mar
Name: Fred
Fred1524's Tacoma Gallery
Is good to know that even though these knuckle-heads failed to live up to the higher standards the Corps has set, that people still support them(not their actions). Everyone who serves knows these guys are going to get fried I just hope the puishment is fair but I got a feeling politics is gonna rule this one. Kinda wish Gen. Mattis would be the convening authority for these court martials but highly unlikely...
Old 01-18-2012, 06:10 AM   #43
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeTacoma02 View Post
So I posted this in the "Filthy and vile" thread. I thought it was well said.

From former 82nd Airborne Colonel Allen West.

“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.” -Rep. Allen West
Here we go........this is what I was getting at. Where was all the uproar and demands about these things? Again, why is it swept under the rug when it happens to ours but some kind of new intolerable shit if anyone here gets out of line, in less of a degree too? Especially when we are the only ones who really even do anything about it when we find out. I'm sure the perps in those other incidents against our troops were never held responsible in their countries. Taint lickin ball slurpin bullshit bass ackwards nonsense. The punishment listed above is fair and plenty for what ours did if they really did it. I've heard no one admitting to it yet so it's still videoshopped BS until something is proven IMO...........
Old 01-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #44
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone has already forgotten about it.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:40 AM   #45
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
That's because there was no worldwide weeklong every channel coverage or demands from our government for action about it. That's the bullshit of it.
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #46
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Aparantly there's a new video of some soldiers beating a goat to death with a bat in front of an Afghan boy. Now that's messed up.

As far as the Marine's go, they shouldn't have recoreded it, but they're dead enemy combatants who would have done far worse to the Marines had they been captured alive. Why does our media only cry fowl when we do something but when Al Queda ties contractors up from a bridge gutted, and burning there's no call to action?
Old 01-18-2012, 12:12 PM   #47
Love me some tacos!!!!
Fred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the roughFred1524 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
Aparantly there's a new video of some soldiers beating a goat to death with a bat in front of an Afghan boy. Now that's messed up.

As far as the Marine's go, they shouldn't have recoreded it, but they're dead enemy combatants who would have done far worse to the Marines had they been captured alive. Why does our media only cry fowl when we do something but when Al Queda ties contractors up from a bridge gutted, and burning there's no call to action?
Thats because we are suppose to live up to a higher standard and set an example. Yet its funny how quickly people forget how this all started. I say make them have extra duty on the weekend and holidays for a year. Haha...jk. Who knows whats gonna happen to these Devils
Old 01-18-2012, 01:03 PM   #48
sammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsammy87 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
sammy87's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred1524 View Post
Thats because we are suppose to live up to a higher standard and set an example. Yet its funny how quickly people forget how this all started. I say make them have extra duty on the weekend and holidays for a year. Haha...jk. Who knows whats gonna happen to these Devils
I agree with setting a higher standard, but it's war. It brings out the ugliest of mankind. There's far far worse that the public could see.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:35 PM   #49
Love me some tacos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
I agree with setting a higher standard, but it's war. It brings out the ugliest of mankind. There's far far worse that the public could see.
Oh so very true...