1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Oh....

Discussion in 'Military' started by Oat, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Jan 15, 2012 at 6:33 PM
    Fred1524

Fred1524 Love me some tacos!!!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Fred
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    08 Silver 4X4 Rugged Trail
    Blacked Out badges,blacked out tail lights, 7% Tint(all around) Wet okole seat covers, A/W TRD floor mats, 10K HID Headlights, 6K HID Foglights, DTRL MOD, LED cluster swap...
    Is good to know that even though these knuckle-heads failed to live up to the higher standards the Corps has set, that people still support them(not their actions). Everyone who serves knows these guys are going to get fried I just hope the puishment is fair but I got a feeling politics is gonna rule this one. Kinda wish Gen. Mattis would be the convening authority for these court martials but highly unlikely...

2. Jan 18, 2012 at 6:10 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    Here we go........this is what I was getting at. Where was all the uproar and demands about these things? Again, why is it swept under the rug when it happens to ours but some kind of new intolerable shit if anyone here gets out of line, in less of a degree too? Especially when we are the only ones who really even do anything about it when we find out. I'm sure the perps in those other incidents against our troops were never held responsible in their countries. Taint lickin ball slurpin bullshit bass ackwards nonsense. The punishment listed above is fair and plenty for what ours did if they really did it. I've heard no one admitting to it yet so it's still videoshopped BS until something is proven IMO...........

3. Jan 18, 2012 at 6:40 AM
    T@co_Pr3runn3r

T@co_Pr3runn3r XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Member:
    <----------------->
    Vehicle:
    08 RC Prerunner SR5
    That's because there was no worldwide weeklong every channel coverage or demands from our government for action about it. That's the bullshit of it.

4. Jan 18, 2012 at 10:55 AM
    sammy87

sammy87 Well-Known Member

Member:
    co
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD SPORT 4X4
    Aparantly there's a new video of some soldiers beating a goat to death with a bat in front of an Afghan boy. Now that's messed up.

As far as the Marine's go, they shouldn't have recoreded it, but they're dead enemy combatants who would have done far worse to the Marines had they been captured alive. Why does our media only cry fowl when we do something but when Al Queda ties contractors up from a bridge gutted, and burning there's no call to action?

5. Jan 18, 2012 at 12:12 PM
    Fred1524

Member:
    First Name:
    Fred
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    Blacked Out badges,blacked out tail lights, 7% Tint(all around) Wet okole seat covers, A/W TRD floor mats, 10K HID Headlights, 6K HID Foglights, DTRL MOD, LED cluster swap...
    Thats because we are suppose to live up to a higher standard and set an example. Yet its funny how quickly people forget how this all started. I say make them have extra duty on the weekend and holidays for a year. Haha...jk. Who knows whats gonna happen to these Devils :confused:

6. Jan 18, 2012 at 1:03 PM
    sammy87

sammy87 Well-Known Member

Member:
    co
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD SPORT 4X4
    I agree with setting a higher standard, but it's war. It brings out the ugliest of mankind. There's far far worse that the public could see.

7. Jan 18, 2012 at 5:35 PM
    Fred1524

Member:
    First Name:
    Fred
    Temecula
    Vehicle:
    Oh so very true...

Products Discussed in

To Top