Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Oh....

Old 01-12-2012, 02:41 PM   #3
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I think only Marines have the right to comment on this...i cant comment....I still thank them in video for their service.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:12 AM   #4
TacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacPro45 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard:
TacPro45's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
I think only Marines have the right to comment on this...i cant comment....I still thank them in video for their service.
I think they forfeited that right when they recorded it and uploaded it to YouTube.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:22 AM   #5
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Good point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacPro45 View Post
I think they forfeited that right when they recorded it and uploaded it to YouTube.
Better point!
Old 01-13-2012, 06:25 AM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacPro45 View Post
x2... It was incredibly stupid to record something like this in the first place and dumber still to put it on youtube.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:29 AM   #7
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
This is truly a time that you can't say what you would do unless you were in the situation. I'm not referring to just the incident, but being in the Marines and fighting the battle daily, separated from the people you know and love for months and years at a time, and knowing that the people you are fighting would kill you if ever they had just a split second chance to do so. They would be celebrated for pissing on your dead body! I have never served, so I am not talking from experience, but I don't think you can judge unless you were/are there.

Does it make it right? No, it is very tasteless. Do I fault them for their feelings? No, the dead people may have killed many of their friends/fellow service men. I don't expect it to become ritual amongst the troops either, but I can't say I blame the way the feel about the deceased.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:32 AM   #8
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
x2... It was incredibly stupid to record something like this in the first place and dumber still to put it on youtube.
This is where they messed up. I think that people have been too loose with their cameras these days; people should know that the smallest of things can be spread world wide in an instant.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:34 AM   #9
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I'm gonna go with it being proagandistic manipulated video posted by Taliban or Iranians to make our country look bad until proven otherwise. I think it is very fuckin rich for Taliban to say it is very barbaric treatment and fuckin stupid contradictory nonsense for Islamic comments posted about their religion not treating people in this way. Aren't they the ones who say all must die that don't convert to Islam and be 2nd class citizens at best? I do not condone these actions giving all these idiot country's something legitimate to bitch and cry about but c'mon, like they don't do same or worse. Again, prove the video is real and also prove other countries involved in these WARS do not do equal or worse things.............
Old 01-13-2012, 06:34 AM   #10
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjew18 View Post
This is truly a time that you can't say what you would do unless you were in the situation. I'm not referring to just the incident, but being in the Marines and fighting the battle daily, separated from the people you know and love for months and years at a time, and knowing that the people you are fighting would kill you if ever they had just a split second chance to do so. They would be celebrated for pissing on your dead body! I have never served, so I am not talking from experience, but I don't think you can judge unless you were/are there.

Does it make it right? No, it is very tasteless. Do I fault them for their feelings? No, the dead people may have killed many of their friends/fellow service men. I don't expect it to become ritual amongst the troops either, but I can't say I blame the way the feel about the deceased.

Oh no- It's plenty easy to judge without being there. Everyone has stress and problems and challenges. And we have to maintain a certain level of professionalism and moral standing.
This is a complete failure of that. It's amazingly stupid that they video'd it...and it's worse that they thought it was a good idea.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #11
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunes View Post
Oh no- It's plenty easy to judge without being there. Everyone has stress and problems and challenges. And we have to maintain a certain level of professionalism and moral standing.
This is a complete failure of that. It's amazingly stupid that they video'd it...and it's worse that they thought it was a good idea.
Sorry, I still disagree, at face value the video is disgusting, if that is how you take it. Again, I don't think it is right, and they should face a jury of their peers, and punished as necessary.

As I said before, they screwed themselves when they filmed it and now the whole world has seen. The rest of the world isn't going look at the situation, just the video.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #12
Buckeye Member
cc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcc350 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HT1st Class
Name: Chas
cc350's Tacoma Gallery
I think this thread needs to be deleted and the video banned. This only fuels the fires against the USA. The more hits on the video , the more public outcry. What was done was wrong, but we shouldn't judge. JMHO
Old 01-13-2012, 07:11 AM   #13
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Prove the video is real before anything else. Until then it is terrorist propaganda to make us look bad.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:13 AM   #14
Whyareyoureadingthis?
VirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shedVirginiaBound is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sam I am, green eggs and ham
VirginiaBound's Tacoma Gallery
Looks real to me.

http://youtu.be/v6_ZI36e0K0
Old 01-13-2012, 07:21 AM   #15
the Nightman cometh!

jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I see 4 Marines bowing their head in prayer!

I kid, I kid. Seriously though, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but if they were peeing, they sure tucked back in really quickly and effortlessly.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:27 AM   #16
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Video could be of them peeing anywhere & bodies on the ground spliced in as well as the audio. I am assuming this until absolutely proven otherwise.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:29 AM   #17
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
trouble a brewin. Trying to justify or explain away these acts will prove futile
Old 01-13-2012, 08:24 AM   #18
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
trouble a brewin. Trying to justify or explain away these acts will prove futile
I'm doing neither. Fact and legitemacy should determine their fate and shame is what I am getting at. Do you automatically believe the Russian claim of their Mars mission failures is because the USA is somehow sabotaging them as they pass over this hemisphere too? People can say and manufacture any fucking thing nowadays. If those guys really did that then they should get the wrath they deserve. Are we clear about this now?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #19
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
I'm sure it actually happens, but this video being real? Prove it 100% then I'll believe.

Come on, who would be stupid enough to loose what they worked so hard for, over pissing on the enemy?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #20
Finally made it - U.S. Army Retired
cakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shedcakmakli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police
cakmakli's Tacoma Gallery
For every act like that one there are thousands like this:

http://youtu.be/P8XM2P825xg

Why don't these videos get emailed, posted, blogged, and talked about like the bad ones? One of the pissing videos on Youtube has only been up 2 days and already has 119,000 hits. This one has been up over 4 years and only has 59,000 hits