Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

TACP/JTACs out there? Advice

Old 02-07-2012, 01:11 PM   #21
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
The JTACs yeah, my buddy holds that qual and has called in a ton over his last deployment. Getting together this weekend so he can go over his stuff for eval and show me the ropes.
yeah im telling you its all luck. im in a SOF unit and we still didnt get permission to drop as much as we should have. a pussy commander will make life pretty gay for ya.
Old 02-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #22
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Ian
greenguy3's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
yeah im telling you its all luck. im in a SOF unit and we still didnt get permission to drop as much as we should have. a pussy commander will make life pretty gay for ya.
Yeah sounds like it if you fall under a command like that. Hoping to get into training here soon. Just have to wait as my overseas window doesn't open up until May through October...just hoping I get to see my kid born in july.
Old 02-07-2012, 02:16 PM   #23
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
well whatever happens man good luck to you. hope everything goes good
Old 02-08-2012, 02:13 PM   #24
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
there is a TACP on here somewhere....
Old 02-09-2012, 07:31 AM   #25
BOOM goes the dynamite!
greenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgreenguy3 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
there is a TACP on here somewhere....
And that's the guy I wanna talk to!
Old 02-09-2012, 10:03 AM   #26
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
Get one that pulled himself in with an accounting major and it gets pretty stupid too.

Oh, and "Go Pedro!"
Old 02-09-2012, 12:03 PM   #27
TW's number one gear whore
davestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavestaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 ZULU
Name: David
davestaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenguy3 View Post
And that's the guy I wanna talk to!
thing is that i have havnt seen him post in a while.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:15 AM   #28
BOOM goes the dynamite!

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davestaco View Post
thing is that i have havnt seen him post in a while.
They're probably deployed then...having a good time bringin it to the bad guy