Notices

Airborne

Old 07-06-2014, 11:54 PM   #102
angryinfidel is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry/NCO
angryinfidel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
My PSG, actually kicks people out of my platoon if their not airborne qualified. His philosophy, if your in an ABN unit you better be airborne. Seen it time and time again.
Hey kid you do realize your precious airborne tabs denote the legacy of your division and not if you're airborne. I never kicked anyone out of my platoon when I was in 10th man for not going to mountain warfare school. 101st hasn't jumped in 45 years they have an airborne tab. The tab is part of the patch, the patch is representative of men before you who did great things. When you get one of the 4 tabs that sit on top of that airborne tab then you mean something. Until then you're just another junior enlisted dude who'll never jump into combat. But you'll walk like a dirty nasty leg.
Old 09-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #103
mromeo is on a distinguished road

Army: Rigger/Paratrooper
Name: Mike
mromeo's Tacoma Gallery
Any other Riggers out there? I know I cant be the only red cap wandering this forum.
Old 09-18-2014, 02:56 PM   #104
chosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud ofchosenfew22 has much to be proud of
Army: "Best job I've ever had"
Name: War Pig
chosenfew22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhatheway View Post
Any fellow lawn darts have a good recommendation for a good helmet cam. I want to start recording my jumps.
AIRBORNE!!!
Go Pro
Old 10-22-2014, 06:27 PM   #105
Palehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPalehorse1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Palehorse1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by angryinfidel View Post
Hey kid you do realize your precious airborne tabs denote the legacy of your division and not if you're airborne. I never kicked anyone out of my platoon when I was in 10th man for not going to mountain warfare school. 101st hasn't jumped in 45 years they have an airborne tab. The tab is part of the patch, the patch is representative of men before you who did great things. When you get one of the 4 tabs that sit on top of that airborne tab then you mean something. Until then you're just another junior enlisted dude who'll never jump into combat. But you'll walk like a dirty nasty leg.
Welcome to TacomaWorld.