Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Airborne

Old 06-21-2014, 06:03 PM   #101
Doug.McKee is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Doug
Doug.McKee's Tacoma Gallery
finally passed my JMPI this third time through. On the needs PWAC roster for who knows how long.
Old 07-06-2014, 10:54 PM   #102
angryinfidel is on a distinguished road
Army: Infantry/NCO
angryinfidel's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
My PSG, actually kicks people out of my platoon if their not airborne qualified. His philosophy, if your in an ABN unit you better be airborne. Seen it time and time again.
Hey kid you do realize your precious airborne tabs denote the legacy of your division and not if you're airborne. I never kicked anyone out of my platoon when I was in 10th man for not going to mountain warfare school. 101st hasn't jumped in 45 years they have an airborne tab. The tab is part of the patch, the patch is representative of men before you who did great things. When you get one of the 4 tabs that sit on top of that airborne tab then you mean something. Until then you're just another junior enlisted dude who'll never jump into combat. But you'll walk like a dirty nasty leg.