Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Infantry (11B/0311) BS Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 02:14 PM   #41
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
guess i should of introduced myself former 11B from the 82nd. current 18C
Old 02-14-2012, 07:11 PM   #42
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
burnt_tiger's Tacoma Gallery
im seeing a few retired guys...anyone else going the School/GI Bill route like me?
Old 02-14-2012, 10:03 PM   #43
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
I am. I have no idea how trig relates to the real world or why I have to take it for an athletic training degree.
Old 02-15-2012, 12:07 AM   #44
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Squad Leader D co 52nd Infantry (AT) "Hellcats"
Name: Justin
Justin W's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin W
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
How is that side of the house? Im sure less Gay than big Army.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:26 AM   #45
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin W View Post
How is that side of the house? Im sure less Gay than big Army.
less gay yes. but its still the army. as long as you remember that you'll be fine. we get alot more leeway on deployments. in the rear its the same as big army. uniforms and haircuts.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:01 AM   #46
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

I see, Im sure deployments for you guys can be pretty fun. especially with all of those toys ya'll to play with.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:55 AM   #47
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
18C....thats a combat ninja...right???

hahaha, just yanking your chain. no homo
Old 02-15-2012, 02:35 PM   #48
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
I am. I have no idea how trig relates to the real world or why I have to take it for an athletic training degree.
wtf? i dont even need trig for a business degree, just stats
Old 02-15-2012, 08:06 PM   #49
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_tiger View Post
wtf? i dont even need trig for a business degree, just stats
I need trig, calc, and stats. FUCKING BULLSHIT!
Old 02-16-2012, 03:13 PM   #50

they are just making u do that for the GI bill money...at least those are real classes unlike music appreciation or Shakespeare in theater...i hate that shit, you gotta take those bullshit hippy classes too?
Old 02-16-2012, 03:57 PM   #51
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_tiger View Post
they are just making u do that for the GI bill money...at least those are real classes unlike music appreciation or Shakespeare in theater...i hate that shit, you gotta take those bullshit hippy classes too?
no, nothing that gay.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:56 AM   #52

im not sure if i doing this right...trying to upload pics
Attached Thumbnails
Infantry (11B/0311) BS Thread-infantry.jpg   Infantry (11B/0311) BS Thread-grunt.jpg  
Old 02-20-2012, 12:20 PM   #53

I love it!!! we need to keep this thread alive!!
Old 02-25-2012, 07:35 PM   #55
junglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjunglefighter25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Airborne Infantryman
Name: Bob
junglefighter25's Tacoma Gallery
I knew that this thread smelled like home. Good to see you snake eaters on here.
AIRBORNE!
Old 02-25-2012, 11:40 PM   #56
Weazle23 is on a distinguished road
Army: Former Paratrooper
Weazle23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
Spent my first 5 years as an 11B in the 82d. Moved on to the SOF field as a 37F Psychological Operations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
What units? Former 11B here from 325 in '04 and '05.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:01 AM   #57
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 98tacoma27 View Post
Every Marine is an 0311 at heart.

0341 here.
0341 also, was a rifleman in Afghan tho.

I was wondering when someone would drop the no pogs thread haha
Old 02-26-2012, 12:03 AM   #58
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TriageBAE View Post
Thanks! 68W here. Airborne!
Nice sig, I wish i would've aquired some caminetting. . .
Old 03-08-2012, 10:05 PM   #59
BIGchar33597 is on a distinguished road

Army: Infantry 11C / 2-14 10th MTN DIV
Name: char
BIGchar33597's Tacoma Gallery
Ex-11C joining the party.
Old 03-09-2012, 01:47 AM   #60
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
What's up......what's up!!!!

*0369 (present)

Checkin' in