Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Infantry (11B/0311) BS Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 10:41 AM   #1
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Squad Leader D co 52nd Infantry (AT) "Hellcats"
Name: Justin
Justin W's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin W
Infantry (11B/0311) BS Thread

A Fellow Infantryman wanting to BS with other like minded individuals. NO P.O.G's!!!!! Strictly for the 11B's and 0311's!!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #2
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
burnt_tiger's Tacoma Gallery
11B here. You should grant an exception for some of the 68Ws though. I dont know an infantryman that classifies "doc" as a POG
Old 02-13-2012, 10:54 AM   #3
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnt_tiger View Post
11B here. You should grant an exception for some of the 68Ws though. I dont know an infantryman that classifies "doc" as a POG
Dude you are right!!! the best infantryman I ever worked with was a medic, much respect for those guys!!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:55 AM   #4

Oh and welcome by the way!!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:02 AM   #6

Quote:
thanks brother
not a problem!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 11:03 AM   #7

Tiger where you out of?
Old 02-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
burnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedburnt_tiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
burnt_tiger's Tacoma Gallery
i was 101st. got my medical discharge dec 2010 though
Old 02-13-2012, 04:47 PM   #9
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
for every good 68W there's 10 more that i wouldn't let touch me if i was wounded. had some bad experiences last deployment with some 68W's we had attached to us. id take any 18 series over any 68W any day. but some of you guys are ok
Old 02-13-2012, 04:52 PM   #10
tacoandy is on a distinguished road

Army: 11b
Name: Andy
tacoandy's Tacoma Gallery
Benning 78' Hey!
Old 02-13-2012, 04:54 PM   #11
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
Can 0351's get in on this gang bang?
Old 02-13-2012, 11:38 PM   #13
ruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of lightruger988 is a glorious beacon of light

Army: 170th IBCT; 24th BSB
Name: Brian
ruger988's Tacoma Gallery
Support guy crashing the party....
Old 02-14-2012, 12:48 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricotshot View Post
Can 0351's get in on this gang bang?
Yes you can!!! welcome to the party!!!
Old 02-14-2012, 12:49 AM   #15

Quote:
i was 101st. got my medical discharge dec 2010 though
damn bro im sorry to hear that.
Old 02-14-2012, 12:51 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
for every good 68W there's 10 more that i wouldn't let touch me if i was wounded. had some bad experiences last deployment with some 68W's we had attached to us. id take any 18 series over any 68W any day. but some of you guys are ok
I can agree with this. nowadays you either get a stud or a dud no in between.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:41 AM   #17
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
yeah we had a little boy get shot in the leg 3 times. and the 68W let him loosen the tourniquet we put on him because the boy said it hurt. lol no shit it hurts, its a tourniquet. needless to say our medic let that kid have it once he found out. we never let him come out on missions with us again.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:48 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by ross123 View Post
yeah we had a little boy get shot in the leg 3 times. and the 68W let him loosen the tourniquet we put on him because the boy said it hurt. lol no shit it hurts, its a tourniquet. needless to say our medic let that kid have it once he found out. we never let him come out on missions with us again.
damn, that is ridiculous...what was he thinking???
Old 02-14-2012, 05:02 AM   #19
Apricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shedApricotshot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Lcpl, 3/8 & 3rd FAST
Name: Henry
Apricotshot's Tacoma Gallery
0351= Infantry Assualtman (Demo, SMAW, Javelin gunner) But I never really did any of that shit for the most part because I was attached to line platoons and FAST Companies.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:09 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apricotshot View Post
0351= Infantry Assualtman (Demo, SMAW, Javelin gunner) But I never really did any of that shit for the most part because I was attached to line platoons and FAST Companies.
thats awesome!!!! in the Army there are two Infantry MOS's 11B which is your multi talented line guy and 11C the mortarman. Great to have some Marine brothers on here!!!