Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Browsing TacomaWorld Forums while on Deployments........

Old 02-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #21
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
HAHAHA, the real 25th. lol funny, well I am in 3rd BDE, and I'm an 11Bang Bang stuck in a FA unit (some reason the army sent a platoon of infantry to be a manuver plt, but we ended up honestly being a red headed step child who gets F$CKED in the ass with out a GD reach around) ....so So far my view of the 25th is pretty sour. But being in Hawaii....that is a trade off
Old 02-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #22
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Squad Leader D co 52nd Infantry (AT) "Hellcats"
Name: Justin
Justin W's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin W
Ah yes the ol' golden dong in the dookie schute, that is what the 25th is know for...well atleast you have warm weather and sand, I get Darkness and temperatures that should not exist on a thermometer...
Old 02-16-2012, 10:37 AM   #23
Three Percenter
SampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shedSampleFool is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Steve
SampleFool's Tacoma Gallery
Haha tacomaworl has kept me from going crazy this go around. Finished most my mods on r&r but need some skids still. I have read just about every thread I need to on here. I also have the enet more than you guys, hopefully better deployments for us all soon enough!
Old 02-16-2012, 10:51 AM   #24
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleFool View Post
Haha tacomaworl has kept me from going crazy this go around. Finished most my mods on r&r but need some skids still. I have read just about every thread I need to on here. I also have the enet more than you guys, hopefully better deployments for us all soon enough!
I cant thank Tacoma World enough, because they have prevented me from going ape shit...
Old 02-16-2012, 11:11 AM   #25
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Thanks for your service you guys!!
X2
Old 02-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #26
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin W View Post
I cant thank Tacoma World enough, because they have prevented me from going ape shit...
Ditto
Old 02-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #27
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
@ Battleyota i'm from 1st BDE up in Wainwright, yeah the brigade that the 25th doesnt want you to know about... what is it like to be in the "real" 25th ID?
Man 4th BDE (ABN) is where its at haha come join us down at Richardson lol
Old 02-16-2012, 10:26 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
Man 4th BDE (ABN) is where its at haha come join us down at Richardson lol
First I gotta learn how to jump out of a plane the army way.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:47 PM   #29
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
First I gotta learn how to jump out of a plane the army way.
That parts easy, follow the guy in front of you and walk out the door and then just... land... lol
Old 02-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #30

Quote:
That parts easy, follow the guy in front of you and walk out the door and then just... land... lol
Well shit...if that all I have to do
Old 02-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #31
Army:
Quote:
Well shit...if that all I have to do
Well and get a slot in ABN school lol
Old 02-16-2012, 11:15 PM   #32

Quote:
Well and get a slot in ABN school lol
LOL, thats the problem. I have better chance of getting ranger school than ABN
Old 02-16-2012, 11:55 PM   #33
Army:
Quote:
LOL, thats the problem. I have better chance of getting ranger school than ABN
Damn idk how that one works, but ok lol
Old 02-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #34

How is Fort Rich. thats where i thought i was going when i got orders for Alaska, but fuck no i got sent to Wainwright...
Old 02-17-2012, 01:47 AM   #35
Army:
Quote:
How is Fort Rich. thats where i thought i was going when i got orders for Alaska, but fuck no i got sent to Wainwright...
Dude, Rich is nice. I've been stationed at a couple other places and Fort Rich is a little smaller in comparison, but definately a lot more things to do. You got Anchorage right outside the gate and theres definately plenty of stuff to do in the summer and winter. As long as your on the ABN side of post and not over on Leg Land, its pretty sweet.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:36 AM   #36

yeah when im eligible to PCS again im gonna call branch and see if i can get down there!! I miss being on jump status!!
Old 02-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #37
Army:
Quote:
yeah when im eligible to PCS again im gonna call branch and see if i can get down there!! I miss being on jump status!!
Your with 1/25 aren't you? Just call them up when you guys redeploy and come down on orders as we get back to fill slots for PCSing soldiers.
I know last deployment we pulled a bunch of 1/25 soldiers down to us and they ended up staying.
Old 02-17-2012, 05:12 AM   #38
NBHNC
Rusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRusty 06 4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rusty
Rusty 06 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
TW breaking bank accounts like a BOSS
Old 02-17-2012, 05:34 AM   #39
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty 06 4x4 View Post
TW breaking bank accounts like a BOSS
^^^^^^^^^^
Old 02-17-2012, 05:49 AM   #40

Quote:
Your with 1/25 aren't you? Just call them up when you guys redeploy and come down on orders as we get back to fill slots for PCSing soldiers.
I know last deployment we pulled a bunch of 1/25 soldiers down to us and they ended up staying.
I'll see what i cant do, I,ve heard alot of good things about Anchorage. Main one being that it doesnt get as cold there as it does in Fairbanks.