Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Browsing TacomaWorld Forums while on Deployments........

Old 02-17-2012, 06:56 AM   #41
TieDie
Tiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the roughTiedie is a jewel in the rough

Tiedie's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Guys for your service,Now go kick some ASS,and birng back yourselves and your Honor.

Really Thanks
Old 02-17-2012, 08:21 AM   #42
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin W View Post
I'll see what i cant do, I,ve heard alot of good things about Anchorage. Main one being that it doesnt get as cold there as it does in Fairbanks.
Yea Anchorage aint that bad. I come from a town of 2,000 people so its a big change for me lol but I can't complain about it. And yea it definately doesn't get as cold as up there, so that's a plus.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:23 AM   #43
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How is Fort Rich. thats where i thought i was going when i got orders for Alaska, but fuck no i got sent to Wainwright...
not to rub it in...but HAWAII is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitches everywhere, and rolling LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #44
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah tell me about it... Every deployment I seem to buy guns and gun parts... Ive been spending time looking for a Leupold 10x40 mark IV for an M24 build when I get back.
Old 02-17-2012, 08:38 AM   #45
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Squad Leader D co 52nd Infantry (AT) "Hellcats"
Name: Justin
Justin W's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin W
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
not to rub it in...but HAWAII is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bitches everywhere, and rolling LIKE A BOSS!!!!!!!!!!
Damn you battleyota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #46
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Yeah tell me about it... Every deployment I seem to buy guns and gun parts... Ive been spending time looking for a Leupold 10x40 mark IV for an M24 build when I get back.
Hahahaha, getting sucked into that...."Oh I'll just add a mod here or buy a gun there" soon enough you sucked in, and next thing you know, You're building a Damn Transformer that can take the dog for a walk, brew your own beer and stop world hunger!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #47

Quote:
Damn you battleyota!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 08:43 AM   #48
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ive been spending time looking for a Leupold 10x40 mark IV for an M24 build when I get back.
Found anything yet?
Old 02-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #49
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Found anything yet?
$1,300 and above I have a barrel being made to the M24 profile as we speak and the rest of the parts are in a pile.
Old 02-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #50

yeah scopes can get out of control and then whenyou mention the name leupold it downright ridiculous...
Old 02-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #51

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Quote:
yeah scopes can get out of control and then whenyou mention the name leupold it downright ridiculous...
Yeah I know, but you are talking to a guy with an ACOG on a pellet gun. Found a Leupold Mark IV M1 and pulled the trigger... No pun intended. I've been getting some subtle ideas for the truck when I get back as well, going to mount my winch, add some lights to the ARB (LED like I have in the rear bumper), and maybe black out the fender flares.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:08 PM   #52
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Quote:

Yea but you don't get no Jump pay down there in Hawaii now do ya? lol
Old 02-17-2012, 09:48 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
Yea but you don't get no Jump pay down there in Hawaii now do ya? lol
Nope, but the COLA covers for my beach drinks.
Old 02-18-2012, 01:03 AM   #54
Army:
Quote:
Nope, but the COLA covers for my beach drinks.

Yea my COLA just covers one weekend at the bar with the squad lol
Old 02-18-2012, 02:53 AM   #55

Quote:
Yeah I know, but you are talking to a guy with an ACOG on a pellet gun.
that is the coolest thing i've heard of in a while!!! Just goes to show you there is a little 11B in everyone!
Old 02-18-2012, 03:02 AM   #56
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
dont worry about spendin a lil money lol. since ive been over here, ive bought a trd supercharger, urd mk2 exhaust, afe cai, long tube headers, urd performance y-pipe, new tail lights, devil hornds emblem, and im gettin 5% window tint when i get back
Old 02-18-2012, 04:05 AM   #57

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
that is the coolest thing i've heard of in a while!!! Just goes to show you there is a little 11B in everyone!
Haha, yeah I has a seat in the All Army shoot in '11 but had training in Ft. Rucker prior to deployment and missed it... maybe next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
dont worry about spendin a lil money lol. since ive been over here, ive bought a trd supercharger, urd mk2 exhaust, afe cai, long tube headers, urd performance y-pipe, new tail lights, devil hornds emblem, and im gettin 5% window tint when i get back
Looks like you'll burn your leave modding the truck!!! That is going be a quick ride!
Old 02-18-2012, 05:26 AM   #58
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks like you'll burn your leave modding the truck!!! That is going be a quick ride!
nah it will only take me about a solid 12-14 hours to install everything, an extra pair of hands and air tools does wonders hahaa
Old 02-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #59

[QUOTE=AzogSS;4584827]Haha, yeah I has a seat in the All Army shoot in '11 but had training in Ft. Rucker prior to deployment and missed it... maybe next year.

Dude that is pretty sick!!! ever thought about the presidents 100?
Old 02-18-2012, 06:47 AM   #60
Army:
[QUOTE=Justin W;4585013]
Quote:
Haha, yeah I has a seat in the All Army shoot in '11 but had training in Ft. Rucker prior to deployment and missed it... maybe next year.

Dude that is pretty sick!!! ever thought about the presidents 100?

Dude, if that guy gets the President 100 props like a mother f*cker to him. I've only seen 3 guys with that since I joined the Army 6 years ago, I've seen more SF tabs on leg installations than President 100 tabs. I don't care what anyone says, that is by far the hardest skill badges to earn.