Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Browsing TacomaWorld Forums while on Deployments........

Old 02-18-2012, 07:04 AM   #61
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Squad Leader D co 52nd Infantry (AT) "Hellcats"
Name: Justin
Justin W's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin W
Dude I have only seen 1 presidents hundred tab in real life and it was worn by and Chair Force dude.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:15 AM   #62
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin W View Post
Dude I have only seen 1 presidents hundred tab in real life and it was worn by and chair force dude.
I saw all 3 of mine while I was stationed at Fort Drum
Old 02-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #63
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dude I have only seen 1 presidents hundred tab in real life and it was worn by and Chair Force dude.
I saw a couple at Ft. Benning when I was there for CQM and SDM courses, only one in SC I know of. I don't think I am presidents 100 material haha, hats off to those guys.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:38 AM   #64
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
I've got about a month left before Heading back to the Land of Milk and Honey aka America. I'm sitting here in the MWR looking at all the different threads....Before this deployment all I was gonna do is spend some money on some new shocks when I get back...but noooooooooo, I had to look on here and thanks TW, looks like I'm gonna be doing a whole new suspension system. Damn you all. lol
Dude I was going to spend like 10k cash on a truck when I got back. Now I'm looking at a brand new 2012 tacoma! TW is driving me crazy! I still have 6 months to go to! lol
Old 02-18-2012, 07:44 AM   #65
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EODTech08 View Post
Dude I was going to spend like 10k cash on a truck when I got back. Now I'm looking at a brand new 2012 tacoma! TW is driving me crazy! I still have 6 months to go to! lol
Old 02-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #66
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

@ EODTech08 i say go for it man!!!
Old 02-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #67
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
@ EODTech08 i say go for it man!!!
Oh I will! It's decided lol.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:48 AM   #68
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would like to see the inside of the '12, I saw a few when I was home on R&R.
Old 02-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #69

Quote:
Old 02-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #70
PtLomaComa is on a distinguished road
Navy: Aviation Rescue Swimmer
Name: Brett
PtLomaComa's Tacoma Gallery
TW has been my saving grace this deployment but I lose it when the internet craps out right in the middle of ordering something for my truck!
Old 02-18-2012, 09:35 PM   #71
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PtLomaComa View Post
TW has been my saving grace this deployment but I lose it when the internet craps out right in the middle of ordering something for my truck!
ya I know what you mean. everytime I wanna look on TW, the internet slows down to a crawl.
Old 02-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #72
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya I know what you mean. everytime I wanna look on TW, the internet slows down to a crawl.
Ditto to that one bro lol
Old 02-19-2012, 04:39 AM   #73
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: SSgt - A.G.E. Mechanic
Name: Jason
Detective_Dan's Tacoma Gallery
just ordered anothe $2400 in parts. cant wait for the install in april-ish!!
Old 02-19-2012, 05:14 AM   #74

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
Damn! I'll have to track the build, I'll most likely be home a couple weeks after you.

My plan is to sell my Harley and buy an 8x10 trailer and a Yamaha Big Bear when I get back.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:23 AM   #75
Bam-Ba-Lam
Detective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shedDetective_Dan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
Damn! I'll have to track the build, I'll most likely be home a couple weeks after you.

My plan is to sell my Harley and buy an 8x10 trailer and a Yamaha Big Bear when I get back.
sounds like a good plan
Old 02-19-2012, 07:38 PM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective_Dan View Post
LOL, I'm about almost in the same boat, about to cough up $2,000
Old 02-19-2012, 09:15 PM   #77

Just figured the cost of my truck and everything I want to do to it. About $40,000...
Old 02-20-2012, 01:53 AM   #78
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
LOL, I'm about almost in the same boat, about to cough up $2,000
yea but i also just dropped $4000 on a supercharger about a month ago also lol
Old 02-20-2012, 02:32 AM   #79

Quote:
Just figured the cost of my truck and everything I want to do to it. About $40,000...
HOLY SHIT LMFAO, thats insane, what the hell do you wanna do with it?
Old 02-20-2012, 03:09 AM   #80
Bam-Ba-Lam

Quote:
HOLY SHIT LMFAO, thats insane, what the hell do you wanna do with it?
im pretty sure that includes the price of the truck in the final figure hahahaaha. if he dropped 40k on it, it wouldnt even be a tacoma anymore lmao