Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Browsing TacomaWorld Forums while on Deployments........

Old 03-17-2012, 02:07 PM   #161
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
Damn...One thing about deployments....Miss the holidays that has to do with DRINKING!!!!!!!
Yeah N/A beer just sucks, at least the MWR had that for us. Missing out on some good concerts, 5k and drinking in Columbia, SC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You have top plate spacers or no ? What is your total front lift with the ARB on 885's ?
Just the trim spacer to correct taco lean... To be honest I never measured before vs after.
Old 03-30-2012, 01:21 PM   #162
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I'm happy to say that I'll soon be browsing Tacoma World from home! Time to put some new things on the truck that have been stacking up in the guest bedroom while I was gone!!!
Old 03-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #163
chicka chicka, yeah!
mclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant futuremclovin has a brilliant future

Air Force: 4A271
Name: Jake
mclovin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
I've got about a month left before Heading back to the Land of Milk and Honey aka America. I'm sitting here in the MWR looking at all the different threads....Before this deployment all I was gonna do is spend some money on some new shocks when I get back...but noooooooooo, I had to look on here and thanks TW, looks like I'm gonna be doing a whole new suspension system. Damn you all. lol
hell you think thats bad, i didn't even have a taco when i left....
Old 05-21-2012, 06:50 AM   #164
0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed0LyRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 2ND Infantry Division
Name: Steven
0LyRunner's Tacoma Gallery
I see this thread has been lost for a couple months but as I am deployed and check Tacoma World more then my facebook. I can't wait to get home to my Taco's (yes plural ) in about 3 weeks. This time needs to go by just a little faster.

Then for block leave there is a South Padre Island meet I am heading to, bout to be a good ass summer.
Old 05-21-2012, 07:10 AM   #165

AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
Most of the people posting in this thread have returned stateside. Hope your 3 weeks go quickly! I'll keep you in my prayers and yes, it will be a good summer I'm still on leave!
Old 05-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #166
EODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedEODTech08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: EOD Tech
Name: Jacob
EODTech08's Tacoma Gallery
Just 3 more months to go...
Old 07-29-2013, 09:42 PM   #167
Tiotaboy is on a distinguished road

Name: Robbie
Tiotaboy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey op how much is your truck lifted looks bad ass!