Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Browsing TacomaWorld Forums while on Deployments........

Old 02-16-2012, 02:18 AM   #1
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Name: David
battleyota's Tacoma Gallery
Browsing TacomaWorld Forums while on Deployments........

I've got about a month left before Heading back to the Land of Milk and Honey aka America. I'm sitting here in the MWR looking at all the different threads....Before this deployment all I was gonna do is spend some money on some new shocks when I get back...but noooooooooo, I had to look on here and thanks TW, looks like I'm gonna be doing a whole new suspension system. Damn you all. lol
Old 02-16-2012, 05:57 AM   #2
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battleyota View Post
I've got about a month left before Heading back to the Land of Milk and Honey aka America. I'm sitting here in the MWR looking at all the different threads....Before this deployment all I was gonna do is spend some money on some new shocks when I get back...but noooooooooo, I had to look on here and thanks TW, looks like I'm gonna be doing a whole new suspension system. Damn you all. lol
I am in the exact same boat man. Sitting here at the MWR in Asscrackistan and I was just gonna throw long travel suspension on my yota but i saw this and decided i have to do an SAS on it now lol
the thing deployments make you do lol
Old 02-16-2012, 06:02 AM   #3
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a new grill and navi unit before I came home last week. Now im shopping around for an ome lift...
Old 02-16-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
battleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant futurebattleyota has a brilliant future

Army: 11 Bang Bang Squad leader, 25th ID, with 4 vacations to the exotic lands of the middle east.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
I am in the exact same boat man. Sitting here at the MWR in Asscrackistan and I was just gonna throw long travel suspension on my yota but i saw this and decided i have to do an SAS on it now lol
the thing deployments make you do lol
Took the words right outta my mouth. lol
for some reason I like my IFS, I was thinking of doing a Medium travel suspension. but who knows.

**also, you outta of Alaska?**
Old 02-16-2012, 07:02 AM   #5
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Quote:
Took the words right outta my mouth. lol
for some reason I like my IFS, I was thinking of doing a Medium travel suspension. but who knows.

**also, you outta of Alaska?**
Yea, all my ideas went out the window once I looked on here lol.

And yea, I'm out of Fort Richardson
Old 02-16-2012, 07:08 AM   #6

hahaha I know what you mean.

Ohh ok, I have a buddy out of there...so you guys are down south in afghanie land. I know exactly where ya at....but Not sure how sensitive your OPSEC is? lol
Old 02-16-2012, 07:09 AM   #7
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Army: Squad Leader D co 52nd Infantry (AT) "Hellcats"
Name: Justin
Justin W's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Justin W
I hear you man this is all i do with my time now...
Old 02-16-2012, 07:17 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin W View Post
I hear you man this is all i do with my time now...
The life of the Modern deployed soldier. lol
Old 02-16-2012, 07:25 AM   #9
Army:
Quote:
hahaha I know what you mean.

Ohh ok, I have a buddy out of there...so you guys are down south in afghanie land. I know exactly where ya at....but Not sure how sensitive your OPSEC is? lol

Nice. I'm actually over in RC East, Khowst Province. That's all I'll say so I don't get caught up in an OPSEC scandal lol
Old 02-16-2012, 07:31 AM   #10

True that...I hear ya on that. haha
Old 02-16-2012, 07:42 AM   #11
Army:
Stupid ass OPSEC lol
Old 02-16-2012, 07:44 AM   #12
2002macdonald will become famous soon enough

Firefighter: truck commander
Name: Ryan
2002macdonald's Tacoma Gallery
i had heard that the u.s army is getting tacomas?
Old 02-16-2012, 07:52 AM   #13
Army:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2002macdonald View Post
i had heard that the u.s army is getting tacomas?
ha, thats like all we drive here in Asscrackistan
Old 02-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #14
Stubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedStubbs95tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
Stubbs95tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your service you guys!!
Old 02-16-2012, 08:03 AM   #15
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-16-2012, 08:09 AM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs95tacoma View Post
Thanks for your service you guys!!
No...Thank you. lol
Old 02-16-2012, 08:10 AM   #17
Spooby
gtdad66 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jesse
gtdad66's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for all your service too!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 AM   #18
Justin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of lightJustin W is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airborne09 View Post
ha, thats like all we drive here in Asscrackistan
very true...
Old 02-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #19

@ Battleyota i'm from 1st BDE up in Wainwright, yeah the brigade that the 25th doesnt want you to know about... what is it like to be in the "real" 25th ID?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #20
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Internet on deployment!? must be all those braches with a real budget