Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Thank you.

Old 02-17-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Banff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedBanff2007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
Banff2007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you.

So I saw this today and it got me thinking. We should have four days of coverage when someone fighting for our freedom dies in the line of duty but it seems all they get is a little section at the end of every news cast.

I am not a military guy and it saddens me to think that weforget to thank those out there who fight for our freedom except for that one time of the year where we feel compelled to don a poppy. So below I have enclosed a few websites of those brave soldiers who have fought for our freedom. Take the time to look at them even if it is for a minute and pray for their families.

For all of those military personnel who read this just wanted to say thank you and God bless everyone of you.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/site/news-no.../index-eng.asp

http://militarytimes.com/valor/
Old 02-17-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Pretty sad...
Old 02-17-2012, 03:57 PM   #3
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery

I've never understood the infatuation with celebrities and tabloids. I love a good movie, song, and sports player, but I could careless what happens in their personal lives.