Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

Donate Fight For the Troops

Old 12-10-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
Donate Fight For the Troops

Hey Guys!

I just wanted to post this to help out the troops. I watched the fights tonight on spike and saw some touching stories from troops that came home with serious brain trauma. My heart goes out to those troops and their families since I know how it feels. I lost my best friend a few years ago in a helicopter crash. They were just about to fly back to base to come home. He was one of the first pushes through fallujah as a machine gunner and spent plenty of time out there. Until this day his poor mother is a wreck.

Donate a $1 or $100000 its up to you but everything counts.

Link to the site for donation: https://www.fightforthetroops.com/donate.asp
Old 12-10-2008, 11:04 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Since i work for the marines you develope good relationships with them these guys deserve alot for what they go through.
Old 12-10-2008, 11:07 PM   #3
slimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant futureslimcubby has a brilliant future

slimcubby's Tacoma Gallery
I agree... I feel the Government should pay more attention to these things. I think its terrible that a lot of troops lose a lot from being out there. If I had the money I would pay for the whole damn building!