Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

160th SOAR

Old 03-08-2012, 08:46 PM   #1
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
160th SOAR

So, I'm thinking about dropping a packet for 160th SOAR. I know from what I've read there's a selection process just like any other Special Operations Regiment, and this one is Green Platoon.

Now, I'm just wondering if anyone knows anything about Green Platoon, and how to prepare and what to expect.

Little bit about myself, I'm commo, so i'm not actually gonna be working on the birds. But I have been through RASP (Ranger Assessment Selection Program) and made it to week 6 before I got blue falconed out of the course. So physically demanding ain't really a problem for me (284 PT score.)

But if anyone has any words of advice wether I should do it or not, let me know.
Thanks
Old 03-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
you will be fine. its just there indoctorine process. nothing to bad. if u have been threw air assault/airborne, then u shouldnt have any problems. its not a selection process per se as the other spec ops stuff.

im in one of 2 aviation mos's that cant join 160th
Old 03-09-2012, 05:40 PM   #3
Hoist Rider
AlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlphaEcho2k5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 37th Helicopter Squadron
Name: Adam
AlphaEcho2k5's Tacoma Gallery
Do it what do you got to loose. Good luck w/ your decision.