Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Off-Topic > Military

Notices

FY 12 SFC Promotion List

Old 03-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #22
Protected by Armor Tech Offroad
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Dennis
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
What's your sequence number?
Old 03-15-2012, 04:56 AM   #23
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Sergeant First Class
Name: Linwood
Slimwood Shady's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbronzo View Post
What's your sequence number?
43, so probably not till sept
Old 03-15-2012, 06:05 AM   #24
Airborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirborne09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Name: Tim
Airborne09's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! Congrats!
Had about 9 people in my BN make it, 4 of them in my company lol
Old 03-15-2012, 06:23 AM   #25
dbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the sheddbronzo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I was 8 on my list and didn't get pinned till November.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #26
Devious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevious6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: COL, USA (Ret.)
Name: Mark
Devious6's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations!!!!! What a great day - for you and the Army. Remember that promotion isn't just about what you've done, but it is also a confirmation of what you will continue to contribute in leading our Soldiers and caring for their families.

Enjoy your day and celebrate your selection!!

Mark
Old 03-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #27
TxSailor is on a distinguished road
Navy: RP2(SW/AW), Officer Candidate School
Name: Jeff
TxSailor's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats from Quantico!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:45 PM   #28
I love your mom!
Slimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shedSlimwood Shady is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you everyone for the congrats! Dennis you are also a lot smaller CMF than me. I was 43 of 70, so it should be around that time frame....now the wait....
Old 03-15-2012, 02:36 PM   #29

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah but I was 8 of 40 on my list. In the end it doesn't matter what your number is cause you're getting promoted. Scary as that may be.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:45 PM   #30
I love your mom!

Quote:
Yeah but I was 8 of 40 on my list. In the end it doesn't matter what your number is cause you're getting promoted. Scary as that may be.
You are right....I am 43 of 70....now I am just over the pay. Can't wait to get back to the Army and leave this recruiting crap behind. This does validate the fact that I can not be involutarily converted to a recruiter
Old 03-15-2012, 04:57 PM   #31
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
there wre only 7 get picked up for my MOS
Old 03-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #32
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrmathis View Post
there wre only 7 get picked up for my MOS
wow, that is messed up...
Old 03-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #33
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh and thats outta 117 eligible
Old 03-15-2012, 05:30 PM   #34

Army:
dbronzo's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's time to re class.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:44 PM   #35
Haslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shedHaslefre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Brady
Haslefre's Tacoma Gallery
I have been waiting for E-6 in the AF since August... should finally sew on in May (unless somehow the numbers change this month). Only at 9 1/2 years! BTW... that is good in the AF. I'll probably make E-8 by 20 if I keep it up.

Congrats though man! My cousin just retired last year in Washington as an E-7.
Old 03-15-2012, 06:04 PM   #36
Dark Lord of the Sith

Quote:
I think it's time to re class.

pretty much to late as an e-6. and i like the job. if anything, ill go walking warrant and do the same thing now, just be a platoon leader
Old 03-17-2012, 11:07 PM   #37
UH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the roughUH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the roughUH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the roughUH60Hwkdrvr is a jewel in the rough

Army: Helicopter Pilot
UH60Hwkdrvr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
could care less
How much more less could you care?

Or maybe you meant "I couldn't care less"?

M.A.C.
Old 10-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #38
I love your mom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimwood Shady View Post
43, so probably not till sept
So maybe I was a bit off....My sequence number finally came up. I will be promoted on 1 Nov!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:41 AM   #39
tacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, Cutterman
Name: Tom
tacomathom's Tacoma Gallery
Congratulations to everybody on the list!
Old 11-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #40
ross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant futureross123 has a brilliant future
Army:
ross123's Tacoma Gallery
Just checked my email. Getting my first look this year. Should pick it up. Just gotta get a new DA photo with ASU's.